Yo Female problems need help!!

Thread Jack...

Just this past Thursday, I was after this girl Rose. Since our conversations were on point, I thought I'd make the move that night at the on campus hotspot. Earlier on in the day I sent out a mass text where people are going to be and in particular Grace was like go pre-drink at Qs but come clubbing atSixers.

At Qs, it didn't pan out my way with Rose, but then Grace was on the texting game asking about me and saying she was looking forward to partying with me,why aren't are you here etc.

I told her it got good it got good at Qs which it did honestly so I didn't think I would make it to Sixers and it was on the other side of town to party.

Grace asked me what I was doing after clubbing and that I should head over to go play some rockband or ddr. I asked her, "really?.. rockband.."

She says, "lol or whatever you want to believe..."

Feeling deflated with Rose, I didn't know how to act so I told Grace that I'd definitely chill with her soon. Given now its Spring Break for me,I'm sitting here realizing that I took an L on the real!

All this time when I've spoken to her it was just friendly casual talk with me being Cocky-Funny without even realizing. She could've just wanted totouch skins no relationship asked.
Man, I'm hoping I still got a chance come back next week.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by ccb302

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom