"Yo, im ordering chinese, what you want?"

kung pao chicken / white rice
lemon pepper chicken / white rice
orange chicken / chow mein
vegetable egg roll

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

chicken and broccoli

i can really only eat Chinese like 4x a year, it's just too heavy ... but when I go for it I keep it pretty simple

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

chicken and broccoli

i can really only eat Chinese like 4x a year, it's just too heavy ... but when I go for it I keep it pretty simple

walnut shrimp with a side order of whie rice
pimp.gif

can we do thai instead...ill have the pineapple chicken fried rice and a california roll with a thai iced tea. thank you
smile.gif

can we do thai instead...ill have the pineapple chicken fried rice and a california roll with a thai iced tea. thank you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

3599390165_bcbb6a5f53.jpg

Yayerrrr
Roasted / BBQ pork combo?

Now you're talking. First good thing posted in here

*just noticed there's duck in here too. Do want.
those three, and some hainanese chicken rice.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

3599390165_bcbb6a5f53.jpg

Yayerrrr
Roasted / BBQ pork combo?

Now you're talking. First good thing posted in here

*just noticed there's duck in here too. Do want.
those three, and some hainanese chicken rice.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

smile.gif
Never had Thai, but that sounds pretty good. Might have to try it some time.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

smile.gif
Never had Thai, but that sounds pretty good. Might have to try it some time.

I always feel like I get the same thing. I've been eating Chinese food for like 20 years now and I've always had either General Tso, Sweet n Sour chicken, Orange Chicken, Boneless spare ribs, chicken wings...I feel like I should try something new but that ssoooooooo risky with Chinese food

I always feel like I get the same thing. I've been eating Chinese food for like 20 years now and I've always had either General Tso, Sweet n Sour chicken, Orange Chicken, Boneless spare ribs, chicken wings...I feel like I should try something new but that ssoooooooo risky with Chinese food

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yea that why i bookmarked thread gonna try stuff out. 10 bucks here and there whats the worst if you dont like it throw it away just dont get it extra hungry and have  a back up lol

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yea that why i bookmarked thread gonna try stuff out. 10 bucks here and there whats the worst if you dont like it throw it away just dont get it extra hungry and have  a back up lol

Back
Top Bottom