Yo, is this a real place.....?

scaled.php

if so, where is it? I'm roughly guessing that it's somewhere in cali but is there an actual street like this?

Thx

It's actually not a photograph, its a painting by conceptual artist Jean Baptiste-Leaumont. French artist but spent time in California.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

There's some steep streets in SF but
eek.gif

I thought about the same thing lol and I think I've seen streets in SF similar to that steepness.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

It's actually not a photograph, its a painting by conceptual artist Jean Baptiste-Leaumont. French artist but spent time in California.
I knew the pic was off... thanks for the info.... U happen to know a link of the OG painting?

Dude i just made that piece of info up. Just demonstrating how some NTers talk out of their %!#. Proof is always necessary. Dope picture/painting though.

Dude i just made that piece of info up. Just demonstrating how some NTers talk out of their %!#. Proof is always necessary. Dope picture/painting though.

lol

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

I knew the pic was off... thanks for the info.... U happen to know a link of the OG painting?

30t6p3b.gif
   Ground King got hoodwinked

Dude i just made that piece of info up. Just demonstrating how some NTers talk out of their !@+. Proof is always necessary. Dope picture/painting though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom