yo life is good, am i right?

i woke up today, what more could i ask for? 
i work 85 hours a week, making nada, but i get to do what i love

maybe its the music, maybe its the weather, maybe its the women

i can only smile and enjoy it all. 

anyone feel the same? 

got me feelin like

curreny2.jpg

everyday is a good day. life is appreciated....
pimp.gif

(on my way to Tahoe for the weekend)

Life is grand. I'm suffering from a broken ankle which seriously prohibits me fromshowing my mug in the workplace however it has turned out to be a decent experience... if you were to disregard my feelings of contempt and disdain towards my heathen ankle.
sick.gif

Life is great man. Woke up this morning and and it was 72 degrees without a cloud in the sky. Tomorrow I'm going to get cut, work for about four hours, and get ready for the weekend.
pimp.gif

lately life hasnt been good. couldnt cop the ivs or the kd iv asg's and ive just been in a bad move. especially when driving in LA so much traffic half of the people arent paying attention when driving. its just really annoying

I missed out on the IVs too, my size sold out two spots ahead of me in line. T

hey would have been nice to have, to me it's the most beautiful retro in a long time, but at the end of they day they're just not important in the least bit.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I missed out on the IVs too, my size sold out two spots ahead of me in line. T

hey would have been nice to have, to me it's the most beautiful retro in a long time, but at the end of they day they're just not important in the least bit.
i finally had the chance to see this band i've been trying to catch for 2+ years and they go on late. late like around the time BART stops running so I had to cut early. didn't let that phase me. life is great.

When you put it in perspective, life is always good. Some days we feel like %#@@, other days we feel great. Just try to progress every day and life really won't seem bad after all.

Amen! Although I work 40 hours a week and take 16 credit hours at school, life is still good.  Beautiful weather today and I'm a  hang out with my beautiful Fiance as well.  Nothing get's better than this 
pimp.gif

I was thinking the same thing today OP. Last night I was a little salty I didnt have a chance to grab the big bang Lebrons. Woke up this morning saw that I got my NICE bonus from deposited in my account and realized life is good. Plus had my performace review this week and it went great. I got a beautiful GF and a nice house, life is good. Toast to that!

Back
Top Bottom