Yo NT: i just got a speeding ticket....

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

better than a 800.00 ticket for 110 in a 70 on i5.automatic 2 point / no traffic school.
*$#?were u racing? how they get u wit points!
eek.gif

i took my G on I-5 on my way to long beach 2 weeks ago, at one point 100 didnt even seem fast anymoree i hit 140 once and stopped haha the road is boringthoughh i could understand 110 on I-5

I got caught doing 85 in a 65. Ticket ran me $273. I'm gonna fight it though by asking for a Trial by Written Deceleration. My friend did it twice and gothis money back both times.

Damn, I speed on the daily. I usually do nothing but 80+ on the freeway. But I'm not an idiot when I drive I know how cops operate on the road and wherethey might be hiding so I always keep an eye out when I drive. I've been pretty good with tickets so far in four years of driving only two tickets andpulled over another time for out of date tags (but no ticket). For my line of work (last year I drove about 40,000 miles) that's pretty good since Ihaven't gotten a ticket while working. So I'm 2/3 with being pulled over, lol. 90+ MPH is automatic 2 points. I also heard it's a felony.

just a tip, never say how fast you are going, and ask to see their radar. if the cop asks you how fast you were going and you say ANYTHING over the speedlimit, pretty much an automatic ticket.this is sort of thing is like a scare tactic. this does not apply if the cop uses a radar on u though. also the copcannont pace you, he has to use radar otherwise it your word against his.

basically just watch what you say, anything could be used against you

also, if he does stop you and he cant get you for speeding, the cop will find something else to get you. i.e. front window tint, no front plate, exhaust, ect.

I GOT PULLED OVER ALSO LAST WEEK DOING 55 ON A 35 ZONE ON THE S.S.S.J AND MY TICKET HASNT CAME IN YET ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCHWILL IT BE AROUND 250-3?

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

I got pulled over on the bay bridge going 75 in a 50 zone.. Close to $400.

Go to Idrivesafely.com for traffic school. It takes about an hour or 2 to complete the online course and it's less than $15, make note of all the material that deal with numbers (i.e. how many accidents a year involve bicycles in CA each year). Most of the questions they ask are common sense but they'll throw in a few that ask about specific #'s and %'s.

So was the Final exam easy what percent did u pass it with?

dman that really sucks. ..
maybe i should stop goin 80+ on 280
i usually go around 80 whenever i'm on 280 and atlesat 45-50 on a 35

i'm going to stop .... sorry to hear about everyone and their tickets
but usually when i drive i check rear view mirrors A LOT to see if there are any cops behind me

highway patrol usually camps out around the same areas or they usually come from the FAR RIGHT LANE
with the radar and then they pull up behind you on the fast lane and get you

Back
Top Bottom