yo nt i need a haircut

http://niketalk.com/topic/199882?page=1

2efhppz.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

White people rock caesar/tapers? I need to get in on this.
I know a bunch of barbers and they ask white people if they want a taper all the time but they just want that one cut all around. Try it and getback with pics, of course.

Can't believe you guys made a .gif with dude who cut his own hair. Anyone seen him around much?

you're studying with a goal of being an investment banker and you lift weights. there is really only one option.

psycho21.jpg

laugh.gif
nah but my hairs not even that long now.....i rocked the longish hair in hs sometimes but i look better with it short i think

anton- next to you and tbone i'm the whitest dude on this board.... youre shocked im white?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

laugh.gif
nah but my hairs not even that long now.....i rocked the longish hair in hs sometimes but i look better with it short i think

anton- next to you and tbone i'm the whitest dude on this board.... youre shocked im white?
laugh.gif

For some reason I envisioned you looking like this

joe_camel-sexual.jpg

jay-z.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It sho is good to be white again, praise white Jesus!!

jesus-white-and-brown.jpg

lol what?

anyway i was kidding bout you.......

and dudes really do think people look like their avys tho its nuts....youre not the first to say that.

hell no on the mullet no way
laugh.gif

whats the brad pitt cut?

lol what?

anyway i was kidding bout you.......

and dudes really do think people look like their avys tho its nuts....youre not the first to say that.

hell no on the mullet no way
laugh.gif

whats the brad pitt cut?

Back
Top Bottom