Yo NT, I'm having a girl problem

Joined Dec 2, 2008
I can't climax when she pleases me orally.

She did it for like 45 mins and I just couldnt get to that point. She stopped and then leaned her head on the dashboard and and started to tear up about how she feels like less of a woman

What the hell can i do

Cliffs
no pics, %*** off
inb4 cool story bro

edit - it was pretty good actually

Joined Jun 4, 2008
So nicole did gave a bad job?

Is it just with this girl or with every girl?

Joined Sep 1, 2009
45 minutes???

she's just sucks* at it bro.....
buy her a banana and link her to some tutorials.

al audi

Banned
Joined Jun 18, 2009
nah OP it takes me OD long to cum that way if its just that. i actually went thru that before, girl was all down about it like "i cant give good head?"

P is better than head imo.

Joined Jan 10, 2010

its not that serious fa her to be crying, jus let her keep practicin, let her watch some vids, she'll get it in time

Joined Sep 1, 2006
I've had that happen.

Only one girl has made me finish in that way. The other ones sucked, need to use Palmela to finish it off while they get depressed

Joined Jan 22, 2008
failed at life bro, post pics to make up for your pitiful embarrassment to man-kind

j/p stress? depressed? youre not into girls?

Joined Dec 31, 2009
this isnt girl probs see some other threads bout girls. this is the smallest problem posted on #NT about girls and relationships.

Joined Oct 5, 2008
Originally Posted by JoseBronx

failed at life bro, post pics to make up for your pitiful embarrassment to man-kind

j/p stress? depressed? youre not into girls?
, damn dome for 45 min... wow..

but like homie up thier said, dont touch yaself for about a week.. that should help...

Joined Dec 2, 2008
Originally Posted by rpjgator

this isnt girl probs see some other threads bout girls. this is the smallest problem posted on #NT about girls and relationships.
but she feels like less of a woman because of me

Joined Jul 29, 2008
She's just not good at it. It's not your fault.

If she can't do it well then she shouldnt try it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now