Yo NT....my dog ran away :(

Originally Posted by jrp44

Good luck finding him man
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

He'll come back. Hopefully

My dog is out all day sometimes. doesn't come back til 11ish. He'll come home when he wants

laugh.gif
idk why i found this funny....

I'm dissapointed in NT, they must have a soft spot for dogs, I was expecting to come in here with a bunch of heartless jokes....

Be sure to post and check on Craigslist. I see a TON of Lost & Found listing for pets on there.

Originally Posted by eight2one

laugh.gif
idk why i found this funny....

I'm dissapointed in NT, they must have a soft spot for dogs, I was expecting to come in here with a bunch of heartless jokes....
That's childish...
grin.gif

OP, I hope you find your dog G. That %%!$ tears your heart...thinking about what their situation is at the moment and all that...
tired.gif

Good luck.

OP is lucky the first couple of responses were being sympathetic. This thread could've gone a whole different direction. Withthat said, sorry for your dog running away. Someone will have a good dinner tonight. I'm kidding. Have you tried the pound yet?

I feel you OP, just last week we lost our dog. Luckily she didn't wander too far off and the family down the street found her and took her to the localshelter. Don't give up dude.

Back
Top Bottom