yo NT who ##%$$! hates people askin for ID when buying beer??

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Its not their fault you look like you havent hit puberty.

laugh.gif

i dont have that problem. they don't need to ask. i already have my ID in hand to give to the cashier.

You're going to have a tough time dealing with life if something that small irritates you. You're acting like they want to see your birth certificate.

lol they're lookin out for themselves
they could care less how inconvenient it is for you.

with that being said, it happens to me ALL the time.

idk if you notice but these days, i see 15 yr olds walking around with grown beards and mustaches so i dont blame them for asking ID's. it only takes like 2 seconds man.

thats why u gotta be cool with the habibi in the corner store 
pimp.gif

however, i do get where u coming from, esp if we're talking about chains like 7eleven.

u do know that cops send underage kids into grocery store s to see if the venor dells them cigs/beer.

if they do, its a $1500 fine

2nd time it happens, your cigs/beer license is suspended and thats a big hit

Solution: Where a shirt that has you're ID printed on it.
Spoiler [+]
Wear and your, problem grammar nazis?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

You're going to have a tough time dealing with life if something that small irritates you. You're acting like they want to see your birth certificate.

obama+smug.jpg

roll.gif

This man knows what that type of nonsense is like

thread backfire. 
laugh.gif

But yeah, every post above me I agree with. I stay ready with my ID, and I don't mind if I get asked for it. Its the cashiers job.

op how old are you.

what pissed the hell outta me though was when i tried to buy a beer at dodger stadium this past summer and they refused to sell it to me because my id was expired by a few months even though im 26. i long since renewed my id but i felt it was unnecessary for me to have to make my friend go get my drinks for me that entire evening.

....its really all in how you take it.

....look at it as a compliment. im 33 and still get carded. better than looking my age, right?

#*$+ you OP. I work at a grocery store and I have to deal with idiots like you daily. Its the law
indifferent.gif

Yes I'm mad. No dambs given.

Back
Top Bottom