yo NT, why are you single?

5) Bad luck/timing, or just lack of effort.

Also having a kid is frowned on by women I really like .. 
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

To follow up on JRS, it's amazing how much the basic things matter, especially posture and eye contact.

Good posture reflects not only confidence but fitness. Think of it this way -- when you first see a girl, what's an immediate turn-off (other than obesity)? It's bad posture. Girls think the same way when they see you.

Eye contact is like cheating. Once you establish it and engage the girl, everything is easy. You can control the conversation without saying a word. You smile, she smiles. And so on.

To follow up on JRS, it's amazing how much the basic things matter, especially posture and eye contact.

Good posture reflects not only confidence but fitness. Think of it this way -- when you first see a girl, what's an immediate turn-off (other than obesity)? It's bad posture. Girls think the same way when they see you.

Eye contact is like cheating. Once you establish it and engage the girl, everything is easy. You can control the conversation without saying a word. You smile, she smiles. And so on.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by toine2983

I dated my ex for almost three years, had physical and verbal fights all the time. Tried to hit me with a two piece and she tapped out in a choke hold....I wish I was lying
I just imagined this scenario in my head.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah it was bad, she is Team Caribbean too! Crazy Trini females....but she was BAAAD 
devil.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
 She called me last night cursing me out saying New Yorkers should root for the East Coast team in the Super Bowl, what a dumb bi**h

eek.gif
 why have i never heard about any of this?

Next time we hang out ask me and I'll explain...I got stories with this psycho that would take HOURS to tell 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by toine2983

I dated my ex for almost three years, had physical and verbal fights all the time. Tried to hit me with a two piece and she tapped out in a choke hold....I wish I was lying
I just imagined this scenario in my head.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah it was bad, she is Team Caribbean too! Crazy Trini females....but she was BAAAD 
devil.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
 She called me last night cursing me out saying New Yorkers should root for the East Coast team in the Super Bowl, what a dumb bi**h

eek.gif
 why have i never heard about any of this?

Next time we hang out ask me and I'll explain...I got stories with this psycho that would take HOURS to tell 

I seems like a lot of you guys are internalizing and taking women and their rejection personally. These are very confusing times for women and men and you would be surprised by how many of these "dimes" you feel are unapproachable really aren't special. Yea women have more options etc but they don't have the staying power because their whole angle is superficial most of the time. I'm not Casanova jones but I for the most part pull very attractive women from all walks of life and I'm telling you WE ARE THE CATCH! The sheer amount of women in this world period is crazy. Just be genuine and be you and if a female isn't attracted to who you ARE move on! See past the big **** and fat %!* because believe me after you have it its not as special as it was when you didn't. The imagination is more powerful than reality. To often we make people bigger than they are in our culture. Look at the celebrity obsession, its outrageous ain't nobody curing cancer or AIDS. This is the ultimate thing and its cliche as hell but really the key to male female relations= Love yourself first and do right by you! Once you feel right mentally and spiritually everything else is a joke. Literally be full of yourself not in an arrogant way but in a nobody is bigger than me I'm a child of God type of way. Own your mistakes and get better everyday.

I seems like a lot of you guys are internalizing and taking women and their rejection personally. These are very confusing times for women and men and you would be surprised by how many of these "dimes" you feel are unapproachable really aren't special. Yea women have more options etc but they don't have the staying power because their whole angle is superficial most of the time. I'm not Casanova jones but I for the most part pull very attractive women from all walks of life and I'm telling you WE ARE THE CATCH! The sheer amount of women in this world period is crazy. Just be genuine and be you and if a female isn't attracted to who you ARE move on! See past the big **** and fat %!* because believe me after you have it its not as special as it was when you didn't. The imagination is more powerful than reality. To often we make people bigger than they are in our culture. Look at the celebrity obsession, its outrageous ain't nobody curing cancer or AIDS. This is the ultimate thing and its cliche as hell but really the key to male female relations= Love yourself first and do right by you! Once you feel right mentally and spiritually everything else is a joke. Literally be full of yourself not in an arrogant way but in a nobody is bigger than me I'm a child of God type of way. Own your mistakes and get better everyday.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

I got hit on by a gay dude this weekend, I was kinda flattered.
My cousin got hit on by one a couple of weeks before Christmas and it made his day.  
 Last weekend a guy was trying to get me to go home with him 
laugh.gif

Y'all are buggin B, I had a customer call my job and try to talk to me. Said he wanted to be my friend and get my number. Thought son was joking but he was dead $!+ son. Told him I don't get like that and never call again. Hung up and was in the back room the rest of the day shaking. I was all types of F'd up. Shhh creeped me out, I was going crazy. Ready to quit and move. I don't have any problem with gay people, they make me laugh but that @!#$ freaked me out

My cousin got hit on by one a couple of weeks before Christmas and it made his day.  
laugh.gif

Y'all are buggin B, I had a customer call my job and try to talk to me. Said he wanted to be my friend and get my number. Thought son was joking but he was dead $!+ son. Told him I don't get like that and never call again. Hung up and was in the back room the rest of the day shaking. I was all types of F'd up. Shhh creeped me out, I was going crazy. Ready to quit and move. I don't have any problem with gay people, they make me laugh but that @!#$ freaked me out

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You take a lot of crap on this board sometimes, but I swear every time I take the time to read your post, its very rewarding. Kudos!

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I would say I agree, but I'm pretty sure its fact that fitness improves posture, and women are subconsciously, if not knowingly attracted to stout postures. Great point either way.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You take a lot of crap on this board sometimes, but I swear every time I take the time to read your post, its very rewarding. Kudos!

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I would say I agree, but I'm pretty sure its fact that fitness improves posture, and women are subconsciously, if not knowingly attracted to stout postures. Great point either way.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You insecure 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You insecure 

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Damn we have a buncha lames on here 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The internets has ruined some of ya'll
laugh.gif

This.  How some of yall can type novels on here for hours but wont say hi to a chick at a party is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom