yo NT, why are you single?

I can actually say that I am so shy around girls. I am not a social/outgoing person at all. I am 23 and I do not like doing what most 23 year old people do. I don't do clubs, bars, or other social gatherings because I don't see the point of going to them when I don't drink at all. I think girls don't talk to me like that because I am different from the average 23 year old. It sucks because I don't do what is in the in crowd, so I be classified as a weirdo and etc. I do have low confidence as well due to my past experience with girls. The sad thing about it is, I am the boyfriend type that can be in long term relationships and faithful, but these girls out here don't seem to want that for some odd reason. I was in a relationship with this chick last year for 7 months and she was as people would say successful. She is a Registered Nurse and obviously makes good money. She was the going to the club type and outgoing. I was the total opposite. She claimed that I was the best BF she has had, but breaks up with me because she pretty much couldn't accept the type of person I was..Smh, but I can accept her for everything including the fact that she had a STD..SMH. I honestly think that scarred me a little. I hate that girl with a passion now.. I think that is why I am single...Smh sucks being me.

I can actually say that I am so shy around girls. I am not a social/outgoing person at all. I am 23 and I do not like doing what most 23 year old people do. I don't do clubs, bars, or other social gatherings because I don't see the point of going to them when I don't drink at all. I think girls don't talk to me like that because I am different from the average 23 year old. It sucks because I don't do what is in the in crowd, so I be classified as a weirdo and etc. I do have low confidence as well due to my past experience with girls. The sad thing about it is, I am the boyfriend type that can be in long term relationships and faithful, but these girls out here don't seem to want that for some odd reason. I was in a relationship with this chick last year for 7 months and she was as people would say successful. She is a Registered Nurse and obviously makes good money. She was the going to the club type and outgoing. I was the total opposite. She claimed that I was the best BF she has had, but breaks up with me because she pretty much couldn't accept the type of person I was..Smh, but I can accept her for everything including the fact that she had a STD..SMH. I honestly think that scarred me a little. I hate that girl with a passion now.. I think that is why I am single...Smh sucks being me.

Originally Posted by FDUB

She probably thought you were too boxed in. There was a point that I never drank or anything but it didn't stop me from socializing...
Just because you don't blaze or get drunk doesn't mean you can't get out man.  Learn to enjoy yourself a little more.

She probably thought you were too boxed in. There was a point that I never drank or anything but it didn't stop me from socializing...
Just because you don't blaze or get drunk doesn't mean you can't get out man.  Learn to enjoy yourself a little more.

you'd be surprised how many girls aren't into the party/drinking thing...

ya'll gotta step that confidence thing up tho...people pick up on that guy and girls...there's nothing more attractive then a decent dude with no confidence...

it sounds corny and cliche but you're 23...girls will come in time...step your confidence up and just enjoy yourself and girls with gravitate to you

you'd be surprised how many girls aren't into the party/drinking thing...

ya'll gotta step that confidence thing up tho...people pick up on that guy and girls...there's nothing more attractive then a decent dude with no confidence...

it sounds corny and cliche but you're 23...girls will come in time...step your confidence up and just enjoy yourself and girls with gravitate to you

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pathetically shy when it comes to the opposite sex.

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say %%$! it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.

trust me, it is a lot easier said than done. i have never been a confident person, so im sure that plays into it a lot. im also too negative because i dont give myself any credit for anything.

honestly, im sure i have some sort of personally disorder that doesnt let me be more social.
probably got social anxiety disorder...I'm just like you though, you're probably extremely introverted too right? I'm cool with people but I just don't like be around large groups of people that I don't know very well.

Checkin' in. I'm right with y'all. It sucks & I'm like that all the time. I feel like my life would be so much better if I could be more social.
I've tried Xanax once and felt great, but my supplier moved. Anywhere we can get them online?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say %%$! it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.

trust me, it is a lot easier said than done. i have never been a confident person, so im sure that plays into it a lot. im also too negative because i dont give myself any credit for anything.

honestly, im sure i have some sort of personally disorder that doesnt let me be more social.
probably got social anxiety disorder...I'm just like you though, you're probably extremely introverted too right? I'm cool with people but I just don't like be around large groups of people that I don't know very well.

Checkin' in. I'm right with y'all. It sucks & I'm like that all the time. I feel like my life would be so much better if I could be more social.
I've tried Xanax once and felt great, but my supplier moved. Anywhere we can get them online?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but I'm going to.

I'm single because.. where do I start?

Probably because I suck at relationships. Even friendships. I can spend two weeks STRAIGHT with someone and then I'll find something small to get mad at them about and I won't talk to them for weeks. I'm a straight up handful. People and girls like me, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to find someone that's willing to put up with my crap.

I was the glue that kept my friends together
Now they don't talk and we don't go out
I used to know the name of every person I'd kissed
Now I've made this bed and I can't fall asleep in it

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but I'm going to.

I'm single because.. where do I start?

Probably because I suck at relationships. Even friendships. I can spend two weeks STRAIGHT with someone and then I'll find something small to get mad at them about and I won't talk to them for weeks. I'm a straight up handful. People and girls like me, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to find someone that's willing to put up with my crap.

I was the glue that kept my friends together
Now they don't talk and we don't go out
I used to know the name of every person I'd kissed
Now I've made this bed and I can't fall asleep in it

Cuz my ex scarred me and the girl I'm feeling now, who i KNOW is feeling me has a boyfriend, and I'm not one to play that game.

Cuz my ex scarred me and the girl I'm feeling now, who i KNOW is feeling me has a boyfriend, and I'm not one to play that game.

Originally Posted by Undefeatedx37

pathetically.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Bro, let me tell you. Talk to your doc and try some weaker stuff (Klonopin, Ativan, medical marijuana, etc) first. It's hella easy to get hooked on Xanax. I get prescribed a bar (2mg) a day, but I usually only end up taking 1mg. Benzos are no joke. If I don't take Xan or
pimp.gif
I'm likely gonna be anxious all day.

pathetically.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Bro, let me tell you. Talk to your doc and try some weaker stuff (Klonopin, Ativan, medical marijuana, etc) first. It's hella easy to get hooked on Xanax. I get prescribed a bar (2mg) a day, but I usually only end up taking 1mg. Benzos are no joke. If I don't take Xan or
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

pathetically.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
introvert checking in
pimp.gif

pathetically.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
introvert checking in
pimp.gif

This is why I'm single. I keep telling women this.
"I've been single for 8 years now and I've came to the conclusion that I don't know how to be a boyfriend anymore. As I get older I'm still figuring out what need. What I do know is that I like you a lot, you are amazingly awesome. Honestly I feel like I'd be cheating you by just being your boyfriend. If I were all together right now I'd probably marry you."

So I'll be single till I'm fully ready to commit to someone. Till then I'll continue to be 30 with no kids aka dinosaur out here on this streets.

This is why I'm single. I keep telling women this.
"I've been single for 8 years now and I've came to the conclusion that I don't know how to be a boyfriend anymore. As I get older I'm still figuring out what need. What I do know is that I like you a lot, you are amazingly awesome. Honestly I feel like I'd be cheating you by just being your boyfriend. If I were all together right now I'd probably marry you."

So I'll be single till I'm fully ready to commit to someone. Till then I'll continue to be 30 with no kids aka dinosaur out here on this streets.

Like everyone said, the key to your success in life and with the opposite sex is confidence. Believe in yourself, be proud of who you are, and enjoying everything you see, hear, and do.

Also, just because you don't like going clubbing doesn't mean you have to swear off all women. There are different breeds of women that you need to look into, all while you open yourself up just enough to go out to a bar with your friends every once in a while to just have a good time and talk to some fun people. You'd be surprised how easy it'd be to start and maintain a conversation with someone just because you don't drink.

Like everyone said, the key to your success in life and with the opposite sex is confidence. Believe in yourself, be proud of who you are, and enjoying everything you see, hear, and do.

Also, just because you don't like going clubbing doesn't mean you have to swear off all women. There are different breeds of women that you need to look into, all while you open yourself up just enough to go out to a bar with your friends every once in a while to just have a good time and talk to some fun people. You'd be surprised how easy it'd be to start and maintain a conversation with someone just because you don't drink.

TONS of chicks who don't do the bar and club scene after college. do what you enjoy doing. you'll meet a girl who does the same...and you'll be in your element and have a better sense of confidence.

TONS of chicks who don't do the bar and club scene after college. do what you enjoy doing. you'll meet a girl who does the same...and you'll be in your element and have a better sense of confidence.

pathetically.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
That's another thing.. When I
pimp.gif
I get real depressed. *$#+ sucks.

Back
Top Bottom