Yo NT! Why Do Girls...

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Executive76

well, for me, i'm not afraid to ask a guy out, but i just want them to do it.

if a guy isn't asking me out then i figure either

a) he is a %$$+$
or
b) he's not that interested in me to make an effort

both qualities are not conducive to my happiness. i look at it as a way of saving time
or you could be missing out
Why would an attractive girl think they'd be missing out?
eyes.gif

They get approached 24/7, from their managers, priests, to males pretending to be their friends.
Just a sad reality of life, find an unattractive girl if you want to find a girl that thinks shes "missing out"
thumbsup.gif
not necessarily. some guys don't approach girls that are deemed "attractive" because they are intimidating. looks can be deceiving.

a girl could be missing out though by not making moves. the guys that hit on them and approach them are typically the dudes that approach mad chicks on the daily. or are really gross. those guys aren't worth it. but what about those cute dudes that you make eye contact with? and nothing ever happens because both of ya are too timid to make the first move and are scared of rejection? then they are missing out.

eek.gif

I'm always
laugh.gif
whenever I'm at a club or lounge and the DJ startsplayin' "Ain't no fun."

Half of the breezies in there start yellin' and sayin' that's my !@#$. Yeah, no !@#$.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I am guilty of this.
laugh.gif
I have so many songs that are my "jam". Most of them tend to be old school jams. For example, if Blackstreet's "NoDiggity" comes on, I freak out yell out that it is my jam, and proceed to the dance floor.When Mary J's "Family Affair" comes on, it's awrap. Don't even interrupt my dancing and singing along to the song and ruin the moment for me. I can't explain it. It is what the song means to you. Alot of my jams give me a lot of memories and it brings me back exactly to that moment where it was all about the good times.

Originally Posted by BDavis5

i've always wondered why girls like to 'claim' songs. For example, girls hear a certain song and they'll go crazy when hearing it and they'll always say, "this is MY jam."

i'm always
indifferent.gif

My mom and sis both do that.
laugh.gif

Women easily fall in and out of love with things. Have you noticed that 6 out of every 10 songs is about love? Why do you think rappers started singing? Recordcompanies know who to sell records to.

I don't understand girls insecurities!!

For example, I have a girl friend which I would bump into and we would talk, I'll introduce my girl but then next thing you know I'll be lost in theconversation because my girl friend and I are catching up. After the encounter, my girl will wild out talking non sense; How come you such a flirt ? - Who thehell is that b... anyways - She likes you...etc.. and it gets worse once the phone rings or you get a text msg from the girl friend with a little note; It wasnice seeing you !
smile.gif
. I don't get it and then the girl gets mad because I just laugh or brush off the questions.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Why are girls afraid to ask the guy out? Sometimes I am very clueless.

a) he is a %$$+$
or

both qualities are not conducive to my happiness. i look at it as a way of saving time.
c) its not my fault i'm a clueless ninja.
Thing is I know dudes who do what she does and I'm kinda like that at times myself. No reason to put myself out there if I'm not getting any signs only to hear from one of her friends later how she thought I was cute and wish she could see me again
indifferent.gif
I honestly get tired of always taking the initiative. A chick would stare at me while waiting for a train instead of trying to start up a little convo
laugh.gif
smh.gif
you're right.. sometimes i forget guys also have the same feelings that i do. i've never started a convo with a random dude in an attempt to bag... i imagine its really scary for a guy.. i dont have a lot of guys come up and actually TALK to me because i always get the "you look mad intimidating" bit when i am SO the opposite.

so NT, what would you think of a girl that did that- started a convo on the train or starbucks or etc ?

I would really respect any woman who took enough initiative and didnt believe in what was "normal" by taking the first step.

Its such a breath of fresh air when it happens, really.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I am guilty of this.
laugh.gif
I have so many songs that are my "jam". Most of them tend to be old school jams. For example, if Blackstreet's "No Diggity" comes on, I freak out yell out that it is my jam, and proceed to the dance floor.When Mary J's "Family Affair" comes on, it's a wrap. Don't even interrupt my dancing and singing along to the song and ruin the moment for me. I can't explain it. It is what the song means to you. A lot of my jams give me a lot of memories and it brings me back exactly to that moment where it was all about the good times.
completley unrelated to this post/topic or anything for that matter

but you just seem so robotic to me, just the way you post is stiff, not fluid...

anyways... moving on

Originally Posted by Club29

a) he is a %$$+$
or

both qualities are not conducive to my happiness. i look at it as a way of saving time.
Thing is I know dudes who do what she does and I'm kinda like that at times myself. No reason to put myself out there if I'm not getting any signs only to hear from one of her friends later how she thought I was cute and wish she could see me again
indifferent.gif
I honestly get tired of always taking the initiative. A chick would stare at me while waiting for a train instead of trying to start up a little convo
laugh.gif
smh.gif
you're right.. sometimes i forget guys also have the same feelings that i do. i've never started a convo with a random dude in an attempt to bag... i imagine its really scary for a guy.. i dont have a lot of guys come up and actually TALK to me because i always get the "you look mad intimidating" bit when i am SO the opposite.

so NT, what would you think of a girl that did that- started a convo on the train or starbucks or etc ?

I would really respect any woman who took enough initiative and didnt believe in what was "normal" by taking the first step.

if a girl starts up a convo wit me its a wrap, she pretty much got me lol

its sad but true, if shes willing to do that, she definitely gets a huge stamp of approval unless shes otherwise seriously flawed in some way, shape or form

and
roll.gif
at changin the statino when a girl claims something is her jam

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

a) he is a %$$+$
or

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

its sad but true, if shes willing to do that, she definitely gets a huge stamp of approval unless shes otherwise seriously flawed in some way, shape or form

and
roll.gif
For real I be catching a mind orgasm off that confidence and braveness, especially when they do it like they know they getting my #. I've hadit happen to me like a handful of times and when the pretty girls did it all I could do is cheese and go along with it. Happened to me much more when I wasdorming, usually older chicks.
smh.gif
when ugly chicks tried though or ugly x drunkcuz they'd just get that
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Bottom line more chicks need to do this. I'd probably say every 1 in a 1000 chicks do this inNYC on the east coast.

I've approached guys first...most of the time it was on a dare but they didn't know that...its how i met my bf. now...i'll talk to anybody so itsnot that serious...

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

a) he is a %$$+$
or

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and
roll.gif
For real I be catching a mind orgasm off that confidence and braveness, especially when they do it like they know they getting my #. I've had it happen to me like a handful of times and when the pretty girls did it all I could do is cheese and go along with it. Happened to me much more when I was dorming, usually older chicks.
smh.gif
when ugly chicks tried though or ugly x drunk cuz they'd just get that
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Y
Bottom line more chicks need to do this. I'd probably say every 1 in a 100 chicks do this in NYC on the east coast.
yeah, EVERY dam girl needs to realize its GOOD for her to approach a dude

I mean I always be hearing through other girls when a chick is feelin me, and its been passed on through like 3 or 4 birds before it gets to me. I swear if shewould just hit me up in person, I would be all over that, but this whole relay message thing or havin a friend ask turns me off

somehow Ive still managed to catch feelings for this broad in my class though. smh at myself, I just asked her straight up and she said she is feelin me, butdont wanna go no where with it. Usually Id be so cool with this, and I know I dont have time for a girl, but for once I kinda want a stable relationship
tired.gif

but if everybody would be more direct, the world would be a better place and there would be less tension, drama and all that other bs

Or when people see a Bentley and they say "THATS MY CAR" or "THATS MYYY KINDA CAR"

yeah.... you and everyone else....

cucumbercool wrote:

cucumbercool wrote:

a) he is a %$$+$
or

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The few times its happen to me the chicks was
sick.gif
, no lie it was aconfidence booster but I dipped out with the quickness. Another couple situations I can recall involved older women and I was clueless on if they were tryingto spark up something or just making everyday casual convo

Back
Top Bottom