YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

camo cords 
eek.gif
I want to know also.....
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
to crisone and those blazers.

yeah, i've never seen camo cords b4.

tell you what tho, i'm wearing cords to death this winter. they're warm and dumb comfortable.

Originally Posted by Dnice901

Proto just influenced my next purchase.... Stussy's are sick
pimp.gif

yeah, they're nice. size down tho, about a half size. they're actually kinda uncomfortable imo. the only way i can make them better is putting a dr scholls insole on top of the existing one (i tried taking the one they come with out and subbing it but it still sucks). which makes them a bit snug, but i'm gonna lace 'em loose as hell to compensate.

don't wanna jinx myself, but i may be getting a pair of the blue ones that weren't for sale, friends & family only. gonna find out pretty soon. :crossedfingers:

tell you what tho, i'm wearing cords to death this winter. they're warm and dumb comfortable.

pimp.gif

yeah, they're nice. size down tho, about a half size. they're actually kinda uncomfortable imo. the only way i can make them better is putting a dr scholls insole on top of the existing one (i tried taking the one they come with out and subbing it but it still sucks). which makes them a bit snug, but i'm gonna lace 'em loose as hell to compensate.

don't wanna jinx myself, but i may be getting a pair of the blue ones that weren't for sale, friends & family only. gonna find out pretty soon. :crossedfingers:

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

pimp.gif

eek.gif

Proto..

I've been on the search for a pair of the Sample Scrapped Blue All Courts..

Passed on the Black & White release to somehow come across a pair of the Blue ones.

When I went to Stussy Seattle both of the dude's working said that they never seen the blue pair.. 

There goes my chances..

tired.gif

Here's some pictures if anyone's wondering what they look like:

Stussy-x-Nike-All-Court-Mid-Blue-Sneakers-05.jpeg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

pimp.gif

eek.gif

Proto..

I've been on the search for a pair of the Sample Scrapped Blue All Courts..

Passed on the Black & White release to somehow come across a pair of the Blue ones.

When I went to Stussy Seattle both of the dude's working said that they never seen the blue pair.. 

There goes my chances..

tired.gif

Here's some pictures if anyone's wondering what they look like:

Stussy-x-Nike-All-Court-Mid-Blue-Sneakers-05.jpeg

i've just done a lot of business with them this year (might change my name to "stussy mane"
laugh.gif
), and was told by someone high up they're gonna try to look out for me. should find out some time next week, but i'm not getting my hopes up.

haven't even seen a pair on feebay.

i'm a stussy fiend tho, would be mad cool to own them. been wearing stussy since the 80's when i started skating.

stussy actually sponsered a big d&b party i threw years ago... sent me loads of free stuff... they're cool peoples over there. and neek at stussy vegas has looked out for me b4 too.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom