YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

i've just done a lot of business with them this year (might change my name to "stussy mane"
laugh.gif
), and was told by someone high up they're gonna try to look out for me. should find out some time next week, but i'm not getting my hopes up.

haven't even seen a pair on feebay.

i'm a stussy fiend tho, would be mad cool to own them. been wearing stussy since the 80's when i started skating.

stussy actually sponsered a big d&b party i threw years ago... sent me loads of free stuff... they're cool peoples over there. and neek at stussy vegas has looked out for me b4 too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've just done a lot of business with them this year (might change my name to "stussy mane"
laugh.gif
), and was told by someone high up they're gonna try to look out for me. should find out some time next week, but i'm not getting my hopes up.

i'm a stussy fiend tho, would be mad cool to own them. been wearing stussy since the 80's when i started skating.

stussy actually sponsered a big d&b party i threw years ago... sent me loads of free stuff... they're cool peoples over there. and neek at stussy vegas has looked out for me b4 too.
pimp.gif
neek is cool people 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
neek is cool people 

^^^ yea super cool dude. I was just about to say "neek is cool people"
pimp.gif

The wife loves Stussy. I like their simple stuff. Solid colors with a bit of writing.

Nice pickup Proto. I'm still looking for those damn all black Jaspers btw :mad

^^^ yea super cool dude. I was just about to say "neek is cool people"
pimp.gif

The wife loves Stussy. I like their simple stuff. Solid colors with a bit of writing.

Nice pickup Proto. I'm still looking for those damn all black Jaspers btw :mad

cris, i never got an answer about those green laces in the cord pattas... maybe cuz you don't want me biting your style.
laugh.gif

.............Haha, I probably never saw your question, but they came from some old Vans Halfcabs.

Cris.

cris, i never got an answer about those green laces in the cord pattas... maybe cuz you don't want me biting your style.
laugh.gif

.............Haha, I probably never saw your question, but they came from some old Vans Halfcabs.

Cris.

1996 bulls championship snapback
H&M button up
no name jacket i sorta made lol
flints
the burger king starwars watch>>
99663161.jpg

1996 bulls championship snapback
H&M button up
no name jacket i sorta made lol
flints
the burger king starwars watch>>