YO! OFFICIAL JANUARY PICK-UP THREAD VOL. NO PIC QUOTING IN 2012 EITHER

nice Kal
pimp.gif

the '94 edition of the 1s and 3s are so fresh. It also sucks seeing pairs of Xs with hangtags on them :/

nice pickups fellas 
pimp.gif

not a new pickup by definition but i just got these vintage qs' back from Seth, thanks for the flawless work bro
smokin.gif

6755887853_edf00bef65_b.jpg

^ Did you de-yellow them? I like how they made the shape of their VTNG editions all flat and unstructured... if that makes any sense...

Much appreciated NT Fam!!!!

3s are from 2001, I've had no luck with 94 3s, I'm too chicken +!%! to buy a pair and stick my foot in it...

Those NB up there are sexy!!!

Justin- Nice paint job on the AM Lights, muchhh better

Foshizzle- Dope stuff as always, you must get packages every day man (hating)

Those AM lights look sick! Just goes to show that when they want to, Nike has no problem keeping the shape of a shoe true to the OG. If they would have just kept the colors vivid and not yellowed the soles they'd be a true retro of the original, but nice work getting them to look this good.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Much appreciated NT Fam!!!!

3s are from 2001, I've had no luck with 94 3s, I'm too chicken +!%! to buy a pair and stick my foot in it...

Those NB up there are sexy!!!

Justin- Nice paint job on the AM Lights, muchhh better

Foshizzle- Dope stuff as always, you must get packages every day man (hating)
laugh.gif
Not exactly coz my wife would kill me. I have to dispose some to get some.
happy.gif

Plus they're nothing to what you are getting all the time.
pimp.gif

@Mayhem, those are really nice. Lookin fresh again, I too, hate that vintage thing on classics.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Those AM lights look sick! Just goes to show that when they want to, Nike has no problem keeping the shape of a shoe true to the OG. If they would have just kept the colors vivid and not yellowed the soles they'd be a true retro of the original, but nice work getting them to look this good.
thanks guys but all praise due to Seth, he mixed the off-white color and painted 'em.

as for being close to OG....they're closer than any of the previous releases but still got a ways to go. Nike def has the means to do it though....those bastids....
6550595633_1f3c664fa5_z.jpg

Picked up another pair of playstation huarache hyperstrikes

Also these, huarache mid hybrid pe's made for the new york yankees

Back
Top Bottom