YO! The Official Jay Z post...

Quote:
Im gonna treat this like i did the Black Album....
I will not listen to any other leaks, i will wait until Nov 6, and cop the album and listen to the whole thing....
"Blue Magic" liking the beat too

I can already imagine Pusha's delivery style bodying this beat :wow:
eek.gif

We Got It 4 Cheap Vol 3???

Whenever I read all these American Gangster articles and think about what Jay says he's going for musically with the whole Reasonable Doubt street hustler theme,
I play The Prelude Intro from Kingdom Come
to me that's what seems like the EPITOME of Jay being where he is at now taking it back to that time,
well at least the beat
infact
I wouldn't mind if he just threw that on the AG album like ain't nobody gonna question it and we can just forget about the KC album :pimp:
pimp.gif
Ra rose, in the dawning, thoughts of the light...

So when is somebody gonna post the video?

I dont watch 106 & Park

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
Roc Boys is :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

How are y'all not wilding over this?

Because they were lil kids back in 96. That can't really understand. But hey...

look @ how I'm chillin
I'm killin this ice...

:smh:
smh.gif
Creed.​

The video is solid and I like it but I preferred the direction of the trailer. The editing and camera work in the trailer was sick and I liked the concept better. Not saying the vid is wack but the trailer was a simple idea that worked well....I would have loved to have seen the "Jay pushing his work/music throughout the city" theme develop a bit more. Nevertheless its a good video for a damn good first single...cant wait for the album!
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Video wasn't bad, but the shot of Jay driving in the convertible looks like a Joe Camel ad, STRAIGHT UP!
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

Eh maybe I was expecting more afta seeing that trailer

4th Quarter got a lot more tho Lupe, Wu, Ghost, David Banner, 9th is already out, eMC, Hi-Tek, Jeru The Damaja, Little Brother, Cassidy, Freeway, Beanie Sigel, AZ, LL Cool J, 3 6 MAFIA, Eminem, Big Boi, and Kool G Rap

All subject to get pushed back tho

smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
I hate his flow on this . When the beat first came in, I was like, "okay here we go", and he gradually pulled me out of the zone and I ended up disappointed. I really wanted to love this joint, the beat is crazy, but his flow and energy just don't live up to it. I listened quite a few times to see if it would grow on me, but to be honest, it's having the opposite effect...
should :\
ohwell.gif

Dude had a briefcase fulls of Euros...That @#%$ is nearly double the American dollar right now. :lol:
laugh.gif
Gs need to officially stop flashing stacks on DVDs.

As far as connecting the trailer with the video, they just wanted a simple trailer for promo and hired this independent director to do it and that is what he came up with. There's really no correlation between the two....it wasn't a preview of the video or anything ...
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

I thought stans are suppose to love anything the artist they are stans for?

The euros caught me off guard, I thought either they were fake 50s or a new 50 :lol:
laugh.gif

Dude is actually extra smart for that Canada dollar worth more than ours

smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
As far as connecting the trailer with the video, they just wanted a simple trailer for promo and hired this independent director to do it and that is what he came up with. There's really no correlation between the two....it wasn't a preview of the video or anything ...
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Quote:
I guess I'm the only Hov stan who feels this way. it's like he's trying too hard or something. it used to seem so effortless. i honestly think he's just outgrown this hip-hop . he's not in that lifestyle or mindstate at all anymore.
eek.gif
. Joint just took me back to my late 90's early 2000s. Blue Magic is the new hustlers anthem and this whole American Gangsta project is shapin up to be monumental.

Quote:
I guess I'm the only Hov stan who feels this way. it's like he's trying too hard or something. it used to seem so effortless
Team Wipe Me Down
I'll Use the Lifestyle or the Magnum or the Trojan or gon ahead and use the barrell of the Tech!​

Quote:
I mean seriously lyrically he goes in on this, and it reminds me of Vol 1 era Jay....No it doesnt sound like it, and he doesnt use any of those old flows....but just the feel and vibe of it, gives me the mid to late 90's feel.....i think its crazy
TRUE STORY.

For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
"Everywhere I go people around the world support Mike Vick."​

the video makes me like the song a lil bit....
terrible beat tho.....i just cant get into it, Pharell has sucked producing lately....
Team Wipe Me Down
I'll Use the Lifestyle or the Magnum or the Trojan or gon ahead and use the barrell of the Tech!​

I've liked the song since i heard it, but the video isn't what i had visioned in my head lol. To me it's too modern, i thought the video would have that 80's feel to it, kinda like that scene on the block in paid in full, at least that's what i saw in my head every time i hear the song :lol:
laugh.gif
These young cats think i fell out the loop
Cause the last time they seen me hoppin' out the coupe
I hopped out in a suit.

Back
Top Bottom