YO! The Official Jay Z post...

Enh, "Blue Magic" still does nothing for me. And if it wasn't official already, I hate when "Skateboard P" opens his mouth--dude needs to stick to the beats. His singing is MAD corny.
P - F U N K​

I liked the video, it was cool and all but I like the trailer more though. Now those visuals connect better with the song but the video works for me either way.

This is the number one rule for your set
In order to survive gotta learn to live with regrets!!

Quote:
Blue Magic is the best Hov track in YEARS to me. The track and now the visuals...I put this among his best work ever.
:wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
I'm from Q-U-E another E-N-S...
Whatever, party's over tell the rest of the crew​

I know im in the minority here, but i eff with Blue Magic hardbody, that joint is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
imo, and the video is dope too
Open your Mind!

Im feelin it...video made me feel it even more...Im hyped...I actually enjoyed Kingdome Come and this is lookin wayy better than the effort he put forth last year already...

Blue Magic definitely grew on me crazy. I find myself kickin the lyrics randomly.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Becuz there are no real mainstream hits on it the video has no real concept cuz this is 1 of the only ways the album will sell

Also this is why most ppl like the trailer

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Why did I just hear.. "Roc Boys"...

WHY AM I IN LOVE WIHT THIS SONG!!!!! :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Team Falcons
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG=MOB KingJetpac:.​

I heard Blue Magic, but I will not listen to anything else
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

"we in the house house house"

roc boys reminds of encore by the whole celebration feel, but the horns really make the track stand out.
Washington Wizards

my boy just text me yesterday saying he was at a special screening for the American Gangster movie in Philly....(He said the movie is crazy)

he said they had a listening for the American Gangster Album afterwards...he said they play like 8 songs....and from what he said was...."Its his next classic album"

and he told me there is no song you can make a single out of....
Musically its, up there with Blueprint....(that i dont believe until i hear it)

so now im even more anxious but ima be patient.
Team Wipe Me Down
I'll Use the Lifestyle or the Magnum or the Trojan or gon ahead and use the barrell of the Tech!​

I like Blue Magic better right not...its popping up in my head a lot more
Goooooooooonies​
...shake um up, shake um up, shake um up, shake um....

Back
Top Bottom