YO! The Official Jay Z post...

I like the feel of that Blue Magic song. Normally I find Pharrell's (sp?) hooks/singing to be somewhat annoying but it seems to fit the song.

Quote:
^ Im not gonna argue cuz some ppl in here explained it wrong but its a known fact that the line was directed towards Sean Paul

Quote:
I dont got the proof to show

Then why do you breath? How are you going to say its a KNOWN FACT but yet say you have no proof....oh wait the proof is when you went on a date with your homeboy to see bad boys 2 and he told you (I dont know why you brought up your movie date with your boyfriend..), so therefore its a known fact? Its reasons like this why I just have to ether you every post. I agree with RudyGay22UcoNN the line is REACHING and yall just make up stories to peoples lyrics...

Quote:
Push the big top that shake like the canvas, chickens snackbox
I get it crackin when Im backing out the garage
A 360 drop farage, shutdown manhattan
Bucket low, like @#%$ it, though
Nights on, daytime, lights on, hell yeah Im frontin but you love it, though
Ill show you how to do this son

eek.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

It ain't fair. I ain't even quote the hard @#%$. If '01-'03 Hov show up for AG, game over.

:rofl:
roll.gif

Damn homey u mad? you deep throatin homey give yaself some time to breath

At ease, whos talkin about dates with dudes? I get it, cuz your gay I gotta be to now? You do know the song in question is off the track of the Bad Boys 2 soundtrack right? I hope so?

I said my boy put me on to who Ol Man Jigga was referrin to in the line; Sean Paul

Other than the reaching in this thread I said its a known fact cuz thats da word in BK but I digress

If your gonna ride me like this in every post Imma have a good time laughin at you

Jimmy you thirsty fall back collect ya thoughts and come with somethin better next time. No need to rush yall have time befo u get banned.

Its funny how you aint reply to my last post to you. Got da nerve to mention ether :smh:
smh.gif
www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/5000music.yahoo.com/read/news/12061807

Now if yall remember that Baby Boy video with Beyonce and Sean Paul was out sometime before the La La video/song so it does correlate or it could just be coincidence but I dont believe in belivein that

I aint kno it woulda been that easy but its just motive, the line will still be argued

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
Push the big top that shake like the canvas, chickens snackbox
I get it crackin when Im backing out the garage
A 360 drop farage, shutdown manhattan
Bucket low, like it, though
Nights on, daytime, lights on, hell yeah Im frontin but you love it, though
Ill show you how to do this son
butcher.jpg

Open your Mind!

Quote:
Damn homey u mad? you deep throatin homey give yaself some time to breath

At ease, whos talkin about dates with dudes? I get it, cuz your gay I gotta be to now? You do know the song in question is off the track of the Bad Boys 2 soundtrack right? I hope so?

I said my boy put me on to who Ol Man Jigga was referrin to in the line; Sean Paul

Other than the reaching in this thread I said its a known fact cuz thats da word in BK but I digress

If your gonna ride me like this in every post Imma have a good time laughin at you

Jimmy you thirsty fall back collect ya thoughts and come with somethin better next time. No need to rush yall have time befo u get banned.

Its funny how you aint reply to my last post to you. Got da nerve to mention ether :smh:
smh.gif

*EDIT*
hmmm with the help of my friend google I got motive

www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/5000
music.yahoo.com/read/news/12061807

Now if yall remember that Baby Boy video with Beyonce and Sean Paul was out sometime before the La La video/song so it does correlate or it could just be coincidence but I dont believe in belivein that

Yikes you sure put your heart and soul into this niketalk thing homie thats a essay with references to lol I didnt read any of that I got better things to do

Quote:
Burnt the turnpike, wild miles on the V
I got mouths to feed till they put flowers on me
And kiss my cold cheek, chicks crying like I was "Cochise"
24n3ebb.jpg

Quote:
You see the respect I get everytime I come through
Check your own videos, you'll always be number two
@#%$ talkin real greasy on them R&B records
but I'm platinum a million times @#%$, check the credits
2i114it.jpg
16k2ck7.jpg

Quote:
Still I still pop him
@#%$ I "grassy knoll and hilltop" him, it's all political now
I think "big" when I spit at you now
Between my dog and the figures, the four gonna get'cha
Between "life and death", they killed my spirit
dzfcw7.jpg
2iizsx2.jpg
2vb5387.jpg
n1ea75.jpg
2mzma9t.jpg
30csnqx.jpg
swz1nn.jpg

Quote:
But the allure of the game, keeps callin your name
To all the Lauras of the world, I feel your pain
To all the Christies in every cities and Tiffany Lanes
We all hustlers, in love with the same thang
vwzy2f.jpg
<>
s3izjq.jpg
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Surrounded by idiots. Word to P and Timbo.​

Honestly, if you aren't getting most of these references, you are a peon, and your music listening rights should be revoked.
SuraEsco: HATE

i am exicted for this album, i hope it comes through, i like what i heard so far
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

:lol:
laugh.gif
well Im man enuff to say my fault shoulda made it clear but yea Imma ignore it from here on out dude lives on my nuts

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Yo .. Is Kanye still going to be on this album. I saw rumored track lists weeks ago that said he would be on it, but now the only features I see are Nas and Beans ..

Anyone know?

Quote:
Honestly, if you aren't getting most of these references, you are a peon, and your music listening rights should be revoked.
Team Wipe Me Down
I'll Use the Lifestyle or the Magnum or the Trojan or gon ahead and use the barrell of the Tech!​

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

Quote:
Honestly, if you aren't getting most of these references, you are a peon, and your music listening rights should be revoked
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

Back
Top Bottom