YO! The Official Jay Z post...

Quote:
I Know - ehhh gonna have to hear da whole
:pimp:
pimp.gif

DOWNLOAD snippets from EVERY track on Jay-Z's American Gangster at

hiphopupdate.blogspot.com
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Well, after reading comments on this site and others, I was worried that sites were creating too much hype. After listening, the hype was right! Only track that sounds 'enh' is Hello Brooklyn ...
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

Quote:
Well, after reading comments on this site and others, I was worried that sites were creating too much hype. After listening, the hype was right! Only track that sounds 'enh' is Hello Brooklyn .
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM Quette
It is my time

Y'all going too hard on that Weezy track, give it a proper chance. Everything else sounds good so far, I'm definitely amped for this :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

:pimp:
pimp.gif
WOW! I'm hyped..and I really think Jay gon' put Wayne on blast.
JUS TRYNA DO THE OPPOSITE OF LEFT!!!!

I need the entire album in my life now. The samples alone got me salivating. :wow:
eek.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

hello brook sounds horrific, everything else is tough though. Especially say Hello..my God
But on a side note, read my sig.

Looking to get a new plan?
Want unlimited text, data, nights/weekends at 7PM for $30(or less) a month?
Want a Sprint mogul for $38
PM me for details :pimp:

So is Wayne's verse wack or what?...I can't hear the sample so that's why i'm asking.

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

I refuse to listen to anything but Blue Magic until it drops.

I'm extremely :smh:
smh.gif
Hov's a livin' legend and I'll tell you why, everybody wanna be Hov, and Hov's stil l alive...​

Yeah Im also not listening to nothing but Blue Magic and Roc Boys

Just want that feeling of all the tracks at once

I hate getting sick of songs 2 weeks before the album drops.

Pumped as hell though

How much of Wayne's verse could you guys hear?
Hov's a livin' legend and I'll tell you why, everybody wanna be Hov, and Hov's stil l alive...​

Is Jay ******ed? He saw that Wayne ruined Ye's album, and now he's probably gonna do that here... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

Quote:
Is Jay ******ed? He saw that Wayne ruined Ye's album, and now he's probably gonna do that here... :smh:
smh.gif
Goooooooooonies
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

Now that from the snippets the album looks like it will be a vast improvement from KC. Im gonna have to bet Ol Man Jigga's verse on Hello Brooklyn 2.0 is his best verse on the album, thats the only way he can account for having Wayne anywhere in the studio. If not my version will not have the song.

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

I ain't listening to a DAMN thing. :smh:
smh.gif

I'm waiting for this one. :smokin
smokin.gif
I wish for you 100 years of success but it's my TIME
And the winner is HOV...​

I can't wait for the album. I think its going to be good just going off the snippets.
And I'm not the biggest Wayne fan . But the hate for this dude is crazy,dudes haven't even heard his verse (if he even has one) and they already saying its wack. Now that is the definition of hating.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom