:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ No hook. "I dont need a hook for this shiieett " :lol:
laugh.gif

the sample for say hello is gettin old, but it sounded DAMN good the way they used it. toomp SNAPPED...
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

the one im seein is still missin two songs :nerd:
nerd.gif
Goooooooooonies
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

Brooklyn 2.0 is terrible. It makes not sense at all. Wayne has no affiliation whatsoever with Brooklyn so why in the world is riding it so hard. He's basically turning his back on New Orleans, but if I was from New Orleans I would be happy if Wayne stopped reppin my city. Plus the beat is trash, especially the drums.

What was Jay thinking?
Murder gloves hide the fingerprint, but never the sin

do you think hes just gonna do stuff from the new album at the concerts?....or is it gonna be like a normal concert where he does old and new tracks?
Team Chiican0

"Because Mexicans Are Fresh Too!!!"

reppin socal 951​

damn hello brooklyn is really bad
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

The other songs are ok minus Hello BK, like fallin', no hook, and the rest

But the 3 songs I got on repeat and to me are the best is Success, Say Hello, American Gangsta :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just cuz of those 3 songs AG > KC and Im debating with some of his weaker albums

Success aint better than BR but the lyrical skill Ol Man Jigga showes along with the content made the song(did he spit a 24?) NaS came correct to

Say Hello might be the best song on the whole album hands down.

AG is just a personal fav, afta these 3 I dont care for the rest of the album

BTW this really isnt a concept album but I never thought it was gonna be one anyway this is more of an album for the streets

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Meh.

Ain't nothing catchin' me.

This bores me.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Based on what ya'll are hearing, does anyone think this is a return to Jay's peak lyrical form? Or even approaching high levels??? His connections between this album and RD may have been somewhat appropriate with the sound, or the concept, but I'm not hearing Hov flex his lyrical muscles as much as I had hoped. Maybe I'm just missing something... :\
ohwell.gif

I can not wait for this album.

I still refuse to give in to listening to leaks.

I've read a few reviews, not official reviews, but just random people who have heard it, most people saying it's an awesome album.

Hov's a livin' legend and I'll tell you why, everybody wanna be Hov, and Hov's stil l alive...​

If dp3 isn't on the cd where will we get it from?
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

I see the same thing happening that did with Graduation...

Almost everyone was unimpressed with what they listened to, but as soon as Sep. 11 came and passed, dudes started slurping Ye and the album.

NT is so insatiable, it's ridiculous. :smh:
smh.gif
I wish for you 100 years of success but it's my TIME
And the winner is HOV...​

I Know is sooooo right. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Official Pre-Game song before the club...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

American Gangster & Success :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers... WORDUP!"​

Back
Top Bottom