YO! The Official Jay Z post...

i dunno i guess i just like it. I think his verse is cool too. What you guys give the album so far.
For real im too cool for a sig

Quote:
yeah Im not listening till all 15 tracks is there
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

still haven't cracked yet...@#%$ that, i'm waiting...

and...

Quote:
Nah, He might've meant that.

You know how some Jay fans can be...
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
word is that Jay actually might add 2 more tracks to the album thats why the full album hasn't leaked including Party Life & Ignorant Sh.. 2. I wish one of those tracks were DP3.

at this point i would have to believe it is HIGHLY unlikely that more tracks would be added, however i will say it is rather unusual that a full scene leak has yet to be seen
Open your Mind!

when does the official album drop?

is this leaked @#%$, the same as whats gonna be officially released?

thanks...

Hello Brooklyn has an old school feel to it. Listen closely to the beat and you'll understand. My dj buddy here in the Chi played it on the radio last nite.
DJ Ransom

I will first watch American Gangster the movie, then purchase American Gangster the album on 11/06 in that order. I think everyone will understand the album and the lyrics a bit better if you did that as well.

Team
DC/MD/VA​

Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

This joint is so damn dope...

he did it again

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan​

"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...​

O.G. Member #1​

I just heard Hello Brooklyn for the 1st time...

i couldnt even listen to the whole thing,i cut it off after jay said "brooklyn carter"

|I
tired.gif

^ yea man..it's all politics.. but no reason to be mad.. at least son isn't banned anymore.. welcome back DMV..

on a sidenote this AG is jah tight..
Black Thought Ent.​
"And 'they' say that 'we' can't succeed/But 'WE' still on the same page like we can't read"​
-Surreal​
EarthTone February 2008​
Est. 2007​

yeah the female-city or female-anything metaphor is just used to death...its old
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

What deuce said..I'm goin to see the movie Friday then album tuesday...hopefully I'll get a better listening experience that way.
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

Jay is that dude :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

say hello just made me '' :wow:
eek.gif
'' no joke :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu SELLING A JASON HOODY IN WHT/GREY SZ. SMALL!!! NEVER WORN ILL SELL FOR THE LOW LOW !!! GET AT ME FOR PICS...

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
@ these bs advances with missing tracks.

with the release date only about a week away, i'll be holding out for the retail.

two copies for me on nov. 6th.

one to listen to and one to keep in plastic.

hov, please don't pull a kingdom come.

Just my thoughts...Ya'll holding out are going to like this...theres really not a bad track, even the tracks that don't make you go :wow:
eek.gif
are solid and hold the album together...Hello Brooklyn isn't on par but its not ruining the album...I haven't heard the two other tracks, but I don't see how 'Ignorant @#%$' is going to fit on this concept album, I know cats are feenin' for it but he needs to save that for the Dynasty Vol 2 or something...Success lives up to the hype :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... this is that 'blue magic'...
"I rather die enormous than live dormant...that's how we on it"

they either have guards with machine guns at the pressing facility or this joint is getting pushed back.

Either way, I'm mad....will the full just come out already so I can listen? >:
mad.gif
Code:
               We are creatures of the windWild is the wind...

if that full doesnt leak by tomororw im waitin for release, and if it doesnt release by tomorrow, then the album getting pushed back seems somewhat probable
Open your Mind!

Back
Top Bottom