YO! WDYWT April 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDEAS OF PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Sneakermam are you and dreadstoyou the same ppl? I know it sounds dumb but I just see dreads and never pay attention to the face.

Do you work for the NYPD

Racism at its finest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

im sorry but rolling of pants legs
smh.gif
sick.gif

but on side note yall some trendy mother @#+@#%%
laugh.gif
smh.gif

- Word. Ain't no reason any man should be rockin' pedal pushers.   

happy.gif
Alright, power laces!  Sorry for the bad pick I was in a hurry, had to go shove the Tannen family into some manure as the result of a skateboard chase. 

d2d26993e12e023900c8f3f38e0244c1693cb11b.jpg

^no _______ way... your going to have to prove and clarify that.
NEVER seen anyone in air mags.

flawless you know we aint gonna let you get away with that crappy pic....please post clear pics i wanna see those!! lookin dope from the blurry pic...lookin like you were moving 88mph when you took that pic bro

They're a little too tight, either gna have to let them go or wear them into the ground.  Wear your sneakers people!
615266031128e25f025854f01273536d49a807c5.pjpg

Oh yeah man lol, ive had everyone from sneakerhead kids to an older businessman ask me about these today, all postitive,
and everyone who's asked about them remembers them from the movie.  I paid about what DS flip 3s cost. 

Originally Posted by FlawlessV

Oh yeah man lol, ive had everyone from sneakerhead kids to an older businessman ask me about these today, all postitive,
and everyone who's asked about them remembers them from the movie.  I paid about what DS flip 3s cost. 

size?

From my recent post on the Kobe thread: I rocked the kicks on the right, to copp the pair of kicks on the left...

Back
Top Bottom