YO! WDYWT April 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDEAS OF PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by FlawlessV

They're a little too tight, either gna have to let them go or wear them into the ground.  Wear your sneakers people!

Purttyyyyyyy pweeease, more pics of you wearing it.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

are the mcflys even wearable? we've all heard that theres numerous varieties out there.
---------
rare sighting thrown into my rotation
2f0d4cn.jpg

Originally Posted by ucasta
I may be tripping but do i spy some black and red KO's on the far left, they upper is not shinny like the leather ones and the midsole looks yellow? if this is true, these will be copped twice. can someone verify

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sneakermane wrote:

Originally Posted by air max 87

im sorry but rolling of pants legs
smh.gif
sick.gif

but on side note yall some trendy mother @!+%%*@
laugh.gif
smh.gif

On a side note...you gotta be the most miserable mofo.
You'd probably complain about the sun rising in the morning, if it didn't wake your cranky @#$% up.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

forreal tho is that a DMV thing?I saw awhole lotta dudes in DC doin that and I saw a lotta dudes wearin them Pippen Hyybrids.Those big too?

sidenotes:Yalls women are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

holy crap at the mcfly's!!! are those one of the pairs sold on ebay from the movie (or the replicas being made and sold)? how much you pay?

ya know they're gonna release them in 2015. they'd be fools not to... if they're limited (they'd have to be, they're too crazy to really be successful as a GR) they'll likely be the most hyped release of all time too...

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

DJ Proto J:

If i had the money, I would buy those. They look
pimp.gif
, and the suede looks
smokin.gif

thanx!

yeah, they're pure butter.

problem is tho, even if you have the money, they're dumb hard to find. i was on the hunt since september (searching various spots everyday, bugging people to sell me their pair, even making offers as high as $1500 - $2000, but nobody would come off 'em)...

^ about $790 b4 fees and shipping ($850 total).

totally didn't expect that, thought i'd end up paying a lot more when and if i ever finally found my size (only seen fakes and a couple of small sizes since i started looking).

^ Wow thats pretty good, seeing as you made offers up to 2 grand. Damn thats alot for some shoes, but they look worth it

Man, I've been waiting for 2015 since I was like 6 , I've read that universal had issues with letting Nike produce/release the shoe.  After all the petitions and movements to get them produced, Nike made the Hyperdunk 2015's as a response to the fanfare, and then cheaper models with the same colorway, but I'm doubting the shoes will ever get released.  
I wish I could say I'm rocking an actual pair from the movie around town but I can't lie
laugh.gif
, the base shoe was hand made by an old shoemaker and I added on the insigna and customized them to my liking, when my foots in them the sides show the straps like the actual Air Mags.  They're made from scratch by him, not a custom over another shoe,  and they're 100% wearable. I didn't pay much at all, but I've been looking for the right opportunity for a long time.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by ucasta
I may be tripping but do i spy some black and red KO's on the far left, they upper is not shinny like the leather ones and the midsole looks yellow? if this is true, these will be copped twice. can someone verify

That is my pair of OG KOs. No retro, sorry.

proto i must say im very jelouse of those
if i ever had the chance only shoe i would drop that much for

I'm all for "wearing your kicks", but Mags!?!?  
eek.gif

Props though... 
laugh.gif

Modz ~ Is that Team Orange?  Colors POP.

Back
Top Bottom