YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

LOL.... lwerd, your an *@@..
laugh.gif

whats up fam.

AmnMolinar-
laugh.gif
i know your still not mad about the gif..
it was a joke man unless you were serious
smh.gif
. anyway whats up fam.

CourtneyIsDope- nice jesus piece i would get that one... if you guys are going to talk about ANYthing... both the lego heart and these jesus pieces all stemed from kanye..
i dont have a problem with them.. they are both nice so blame him for the hype and prices... 300 for a wooden jesus piece and 60 for legos... doesn't float my boat ether.
but what people buy is their own... but it doesnt make them a clown.. age doesnt matter ether, clothes are clothes.

Lets keep this moving... and
pimp.gif
jordan magic shirt up there....

nike iD shoes and shirt last night (made the shoes back in '06 or '05,  made the shirt in '08 i think, something like that):

4371417124_b4edcda474_o.jpg
4370667955_f6470168a2_o.jpg
4370668119_767190e1c4_o.jpg

4371417700_9d82418f0b_o.jpg

4370668651_2d21301fb5_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

LOL.... lwerd, your an *@@..
laugh.gif

whats up fam.

AmnMolinar-
laugh.gif
i know your still not mad about the gif..
it was a joke man unless you were serious
smh.gif
. anyway whats up fam.

CourtneyIsDope- nice jesus piece i would get that one... if you guys are going to talk about ANYthing... both the lego heart and these jesus pieces all stemed from kanye..
i dont have a problem with them.. they are both nice so blame him for the hype and prices... 300 for a wooden jesus piece and 60 for legos... doesn't float my boat ether.
but what people buy is their own... but it doesnt make them a clown.. age doesnt matter ether, clothes are clothes.

Lets keep this moving... and
pimp.gif
jordan magic shirt up there....
the hype came from Kanye but in the 90's, mad rappers were rockin em

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Proto - those Ids are nice Love the colorway.

thanx man, they're the first ones i ever did, i was so proud of them, thought they were so clean. still do too (really miss those original iD options from back then, but if they were still available i'd probably be broke, LOL)...

that's orange btw, kinda looks infrared in the pic probably...

Excuse my curiosity, but I'm just wondering why criticizing a fit isn't allowed (fits, not the person
laugh.gif
)...Is it because Mods fear that the person who posted the fit might get their feelings hurt or something lol?...Wouldn't it be "better" if we were allowed to criticize since it can "help out" or "expand" the poster's views on other dressing ideas.
eyes.gif

Just a thought.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Excuse my curiosity, but I'm just wondering why criticizing a fit isn't allowed (fits, not the person
laugh.gif
)...Is it because Mods fear that the person who posted the fit might get their feelings hurt or something lol?...Wouldn't it be "better" if we were allowed to criticize since it can "help out" or "expand" the poster's views on other dressing ideas.
eyes.gif

Just a thought.
ohwell.gif

there is a difference between constructive criticism, and bashing...
and your right people do take things to heart, but were all here to share... not e-clown.
people tell proto that sticking his tongue out on his AM's is not a good look..
which is a form of constructive criticism..

saying someone is a clown because he rocks a lego heart piece is bashing.
it doesnt help him improve anything, it just destroys confidence to post.
eyes.gif

Proto nice AM's btw. havent seen you in a while. hope everything is going well.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Just a thought.
ohwell.gif

Mods will tell you this all the time if you have a disagreement with their rules:
"If you have a problem with the rules just go and find another message board. There are many others out there"

Originally Posted by Two Tombz
Aight, thanks for the explanation...
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL. TRUE.

IT'S ONLY POSITIVE COMMENTS IN HERE THO....

I'M NOT THE TYPE TO HOLD MY OPINIONS BACK HENCE WHY I DONT POST IN HERE OFTEN CUZ A LOT OF FITS POSTED IN HERE ARE
indifferent.gif
. I WOULD BE BANNED QUICK
laugh.gif

Nah, you won't be banned for "constructive criticisms"...Please, share your opinions with us NTers about our fits
eyes.gif

TOMBZ
laugh.gif
btw fam, that fit with the grapes is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i like the pieces in that fit (need an ice cream shirt or BBC shirt bad, just some logo tees)

Originally Posted by theLwerd

TOMBZ
laugh.gif
btw fam, that fit with the grapes is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i like the pieces in that fit (need an ice cream shirt or BBC shirt bad, just some logo tees)

since most of the bizz is done outside of NT.
try bapetalk
i get most of it there/

Back
Top Bottom