YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

I have to say the 2010s are growing on me, but I'm sure they'll be on discount eventually then I can scoop a pair.
Anyway
Recycled
Aloha

23RAKIM45 - Nice 2010's
pimp.gif

^^^ UH TRUE...GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE ROCKING 2010'S. I NEED THE BLK/CAROLINA AND STEALTH COLORWAYS ASAP...

FOR ME, WORE CARMINE 6'S
28arv4z.jpg

Those 2010s are garbage..... I'll see em slump and crawl straight to the outlets.... I'll be askin for em tho, once Footlocker does that 50%(very possible) for their employees... We will not see more than 3 grs.... Lol.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those 2010s are garbage..... I'll see em slump and crawl straight to the outlets.... I'll be askin for em tho, once Footlocker does that 50%(very possible) for their employees... We will not see more than 3 grs.... Lol.

GARBAGE BUT STILL GONNA ASK FOR THEM?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

grin.gif

that's how I do it doggy
wink.gif

LonelyBoySole
easy3000
reener

Thanks for the complements

Funny I just got back from my moms house and the whole family was there everybody was like damm them Green shoes are ugly I was just like
roll.gif

The family doesn't know any better.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

grin.gif

that's how I do it doggy
wink.gif

LOL DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO FAM. I GUESS FOR 50% OFF I WOULD BE TEMPTED TO GRAB SOME KICKS I THOUGHT WERE GARBAGE TOO

lol nice fits around here. i need those infrared 90s, carmines, and i'm pretty sure the coppers are rapidly growing on me (won't be copping any of those anytime soon).
i'm waiting for the snow in philly to clear up so i can wear some heat...but that won't be for another week
tired.gif

PltcsAsUsual- they are going to tell you to get a blog..
but damn light skinned shorty on the left is BAD....but the buttock factor is not there.. there should be a law against that
cute faces and African tribe flat chest ___es.. should be punished under the protection of the damn law.
i mean look at her backside... is something wrong with her a__. its like her back is extended...
smh.gif

she shouldnt have taken that shot.. ruined it for her.. and me.

its like they made her a__ on madden and brought everything up.. and fell asleep on the controller and left her a___ on zero
sick.gif

MANN... nice grown man BTW. i need some adams or something to rock idk where to start though.....

Back
Top Bottom