YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

Haha....good one Jus, yeah, but people have their own opinions about things in life, so we'll just leave it at that.

Cris.

Grace Hats - Houndtooth FedoraAkomplice VSOP Jacket - Jack Johnson tribute (First A.A Heavyweight Boxing Champion)LevisDunksVans Coin Pouch

Cris: ILLLLLLLY! I love those HeinekAMs! We need more earthy tones on the current iD palette

Mitchell: Lovely Penny IIs. They're one of my all time faves!

UNDSed my UNDFTD-insprd StabiDs on a beautiful day...
160y7pu.jpg

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Cris,
Might have to double up on mine. Wore it so much already. New design in the works or will this be it for a while?

............Sup Rob, just lmk, and there will be more soon, maybe a couple more.

Cris.

Originally Posted by DZaster

I'm gay because I'm not drooling all over a pair of breasts like everybody else? Rightttt
Dont worry man. u r not the only one that realizes that shorty is a butta-face. Most of you cats must live in the wilderness or something if u think that she is that attractive. lol. Just my honest opinion.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

I'm gay because I'm not drooling all over a pair of breasts like everybody else? Rightttt
Dont worry man. u r not the only one that realizes that shorty is a butta-face. Most of you cats must live in the wilderness or something if u think that she is that attractive. lol. Just my honest opinion.

*not beasting on shorty*....just my opinion of your opinion
grin.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Cement IV's Yesterday........ Shovelin' Snow In These Today
smh.gif

*Thanks To Those Who Showed Love On The IV's Yesterday
pimp.gif
Sole-Homie I heard its snowing in Colorado thick homie...i guess thats the only thing i dont miss about living there...Shovelin' enjoy it my friend

Justin: Thanks, Sir! I'm tryin' to step my "tag game" up lol. And, you're always on point with the GIFs lol!

Lebron VII are probably the sickest in any which colorway. I am very impressed with this shoe. I need more colorways!! Lol.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dead.

Ugh, I'm in need of white cement IIIs. Can't wait for those to drop. Never can find a decent pair in my size.

Back
Top Bottom