YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

DZaster wrote:

I'm gay because I'm not drooling all over a pair of breasts like everybody else? Rightttt
Dont worry man. u r not the only one that realizes that shorty is a butta-face. Most of you cats must live in the wilderness or something if u think that she is that attractive. lol. Just my honest opinion.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Straight ruthless. Aint your mom ever teach you if you aint got nothin good to say, dont say it at all?

Where are the mannerisms?

i don't care how this comes off, but dudes need to leave the girls alone. You are ruining threads with the ******ed "beasting". Mr.JayZ is a mean cold dude, but damn it if he aint right.

True true Sinner. 222 i tried the other 2 laces but not the blue, liked the white too much, link me to your pics with them in when you post em.

Had to rock these straight away to hit the train station to pick up my folks, these are fire as far as i'm concerned.

Originally Posted by princess

Originally Posted by DZaster

I'm gay because I'm not drooling all over a pair of breasts like everybody else? Rightttt
Dont worry man. u r not the only one that realizes that shorty is a butta-face. Most of you cats must live in the wilderness or something if u think that she is that attractive. lol. Just my honest opinion.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dead.
It wasn't even as close to being that funny.
If you wanna be serious, the only cute females that have posted recently in the wdywt are solesista, billionheiress, and superduperkya.
The rest of them only post in the General.
kanye-west-500x375.jpg

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
xX LeGod Xx wrote:

Originally Posted by princess

Originally Posted by DZaster

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dead.
It wasn't even as close to being that funny.
If you wanna be serious, the only cute females that have posted recently in the wdywt are solesista, billionheiress, and superduperkya.
The rest of them only post in the General.

Wow. lol

never wear them- You live in Burbank or were you just visiting?? I just moved out there not too long ago.

Back
Top Bottom