Yolo

But u are the dude who just rented a movie at Redbox and thinks you're a genius now reciting rehashed Republican talking points.
I'm not acting like a political genius. That's what bugs me about politics is everyone's a genius. You're never wrong the other person is always wrong. They're not just wrong though, they're wrong and they're a complete idiot. Always hostility, always people coming in saying "you sound like a backwoods republican, they would like to have you" Thats why typically I stay out of politics but I made this thread because I wanted to see who else saw this, what they thought and why.

I do feel Obama has had a past that was different than any typical candidate and got voted in for different reasons than any typical candidate. That's what intrigued me the most. He's been hopping around from place to place through out the world which leaves not as much to be known.

This is why it worried me that his father hated places like America. Him being associated with countries that hate us simply because we're modern and rich. It worries me that he was mentored by people like Frank Marshall Davis, roommates with Bill Ayers, Edward Said who hates Israel, Jeremiah Wright, and Roberto Unger.

Unless this was proven false that he was ever associated with these people? If that's been proven cool, I have no problem knowing our President isn't a communist who didn't grow up influenced by those who hate what America stands for.

This is why it worries me the most. For 4 years we have people questioning his past. Questioning whether he has a birth certificate. There's never been a reason to do this for any other candidate. Bush is sitting there owning a baseball team and McCain was busy fighting a war for America. We are in serious trouble right now economically. Assuming it hasn't been proven Obama was never associated with those people... Right now would be the prime time to do as much damage as possible if he got re-elected. Stick to his word here and there for 4 years so ppl stay by his side while we continue to be in a recession. Blame the other stuff on Bush so the rest stay by his side as well. Then the new term he does what he really wants.

I don't enjoy the feeling of being broke or America collapsing so I have no problem being told this mans past was proven false. Call me ignorant, call me a racist, call me oblivious, but from the very beginning I didn't like Obama because he seemed sketchy. Its because we voted a president in for being black who I don't view as black. If I were to wake up from a coma and you told me our current president was black I would assume his name was something like James Anderson. But if you told me his name was Barack Hussein Obama and we're at war with those named Hussein and killed a dictator who was committing genocide named Saddam Hussein I wold have answered, how the hell did that happen? Those thoughts I had to begin with along with seeing this doc have me worried. I do hope it's just me being gullible though.

It's sad though because this is what I expected for responses. And I technically don't blame you, like I said its politics. Politics are as grimey as it gets.
The worst part is that everyone will criticize it without seeing it. I'm assuming those bashing it haven't seen it. Why not see it just to say told you so.
It didn't take a genius to see that Obama got voted in due to slogans and a racially motivated election. I knew that when he got in. No one gave a **** about what his plan was. He was voted in by those because either they were already liberal which is the majority, the people who voted cause he's black, and the people who thought the saying "Yes we can" made them feel good.
I'm not going to sit here and recite the doc but you cant argue his past. His dad was Muslim, anti-west, and for anti-colonialism. Has this been proven false?That's just ok? They talked to Obamas brother for Christs sake.

I don't see anything wrong with being muslim and anti-colonization. What exactly is being anti-west? You can not be serious.

I was a little thrown off with that part too. So it's bad to be a Muslim and anti-colonialist? :nerd: I'd love to hear someone justify this.

Also, I really don't see how Obama can be anti-West.

I'm not acting like a political genius. That's what bugs me about politics is everyone's a genius. You're never wrong the other person is always wrong. They're not just wrong though, they're wrong and they're a complete idiot. Always hostility, always people coming in saying "you sound like a backwoods republican, they would like to have you" Thats why typically I stay out of politics but I made this thread because I wanted to see who else saw this, what they thought and why.
I do feel Obama has had a past that was different than any typical candidate and got voted in for different reasons than any typical candidate. That's what intrigued me the most. He's been hopping around from place to place through out the world which leaves not as much to be known.
This is why it worried me that his father hated places like America. Him being associated with countries that hate us simply because we're modern and rich. It worries me that he was mentored by people like Frank Marshall Davis, roommates with Bill Ayers, Edward Said who hates Israel, Jeremiah Wright, and Roberto Unger.
Unless this was proven false that he was ever associated with these people? If that's been proven cool, I have no problem knowing our President isn't a communist who didn't grow up influenced by those who hate what America stands for.
This is why it worries me the most. For 4 years we have people questioning his past. Questioning whether he has a birth certificate. There's never been a reason to do this for any other candidate. Bush is sitting there owning a baseball team and McCain was busy fighting a war for America. We are in serious trouble right now economically. Assuming it hasn't been proven Obama was never associated with those people... Right now would be the prime time to do as much damage as possible if he got re-elected. Stick to his word here and there for 4 years so ppl stay by his side while we continue to be in a recession. Blame the other stuff on Bush so the rest stay by his side as well. Then the new term he does what he really wants.
I don't enjoy the feeling of being broke or America collapsing so I have no problem being told this mans past was proven false. Call me ignorant, call me a racist, call me oblivious, but from the very beginning I didn't like Obama because he seemed sketchy. Its because we voted a president in for being black who I don't view as black. If I were to wake up from a coma and you told me our current president was black I would assume his name was something like James Anderson. But if you told me his name was Barack Hussein Obama and we're at war with those named Hussein and killed a dictator who was committing genocide named Saddam Hussein I wold have answered, how the hell did that happen? Those thoughts I had to begin with along with seeing this doc have me worried. I do hope it's just me being gullible though.

None of this garbage you typed matters. He's not the Boogieman, he's been President for 4 year now.

So OP, what exactly has happened in the past 4 years that he's been President?  How has he helped destroyed America since he has a questionable anti-America past?  And tell me if he gets re-elected, what he'll do to make sure America goes down the tubes even more.  I'm genuinely intrigued to hear you response.  

Of course, you'll have to back it up with FACTS and LOGICAL responses, not emotional "I think" hogwash.  

I'll await your fact-based reply.  Thanks.  

you fools think jus cuz he is half black that hes soo great you are fools!!! Hes just like bush and so on

I wish cats would just say they dont wanna see a black man in office.I would be much happier and it would be better for all of us.Just say yall dont want a black man in office already.Im anti colonialism too you cats think colonialism is good .Im anti west also.

Obama got voted in because:

A. Bush's approval rating was in the gutter when he left office.
B. McCain was old as dirt and with similar Bush policies.
C. The dumbest ***** on earth was the VP candidate, who (literally) didn't know Africa was a continent and not a country
D. Obama appealed to the younger voting demographic, because he was (relatively) young.

It's not some big conspiracy theory as to why he got elected, he just happened to be at the right place at the right time, and the Republicans SUCK at picking presidential candidates.

And please explain to me how you don't view Obama as black? I wanna hear this..

Republicans against Obama really is motivated by racism, considering how well his views reflect theirs.

pretty much dead on and the extended black community that came out to vote was able to outweigh this but...

this time I think you will see Mitt win because Obama has lost a lot of that demographic and Republicans who were fed up with Bush and voted Obama feel they made a mistake so they would vote for Hulk Hogan if he was the Republican candidate

Another reason is is in office is to make us forget about 9/11 and how it was an inside job, So they put a guy whos kind of young and hip who URBAN people will like and even better HALF black and now look at all of you making this man out to be like hes a god, Thinking Obama is gonna make you rich or something, I see NOTHING different about mitt romney and obama, There both corrupted but lets all take Obamas side cuz hes half black and likes to play basketball smh

Another reason is is in office is to make us forget about 9/11 and how it was an inside job, So they put a guy whos kind of young and hip who URBAN people will like and even better HALF black and now look at all of you making this man out to be like hes a god, Thinking Obama is gonna make you rich or something, I see NOTHING different about mitt romney and obama, There both corrupted but lets all take Obamas side cuz hes half black and likes to play basketball smh

With sentence structure like that I'm highly inclined to believe you're not even old enough to vote and are just spitting nonsense conspiracy theories you got from youtube.

some of you are just ignorant and upset a black man is running this country.. Im starting to agree with some who say when obama wins next week yall just might lose it and it and start rioting and s***. :smh:

How old are you OP?

I'm 21. I was wound up on adderall last night for homework before I watched it and posted on here so I know I rambled a bit, hence the walls. But it doesn't change how I feel about Obama. Forget the political stand point I'm focusing on the people who he's accused of being associated with and who is father is being portrayed as. Has anyone gone in and proved this guy wrong that Obama hasn't had relationships with those people? Is that who is father really was? If so, the question shouldn't be what makes you sure Obama has the same dream as his father...it should be why are you writing a book about him in the first place.

And no I don't hate black people. No I'm not against having a black president. It's just that my idea of our first black president was that of a typical African-American with a typical African-American name, and with typical African-American family roots in the United States. I didn't picture it being a man named Barack Huessein Obama who was born by a Kenyan Muslim and a white woman. Am I really alone on that? If I am alone can you at least see what I'm getting at?

Man...I'm glad everyone is taking OP behind the woodshed on this one. 

I just don't even know how to respond to this dude

Mitt Romney for president!
The so called "ton of black people that you know" won't be happy to hear this from you.  You might want to keep this opinion to yourself from here on out.
I think its just as ridiculous for some of the people i work with and even some older family members of mine to talk crap aboout Obama and vote for the othr side when its not hard to tell that they just arent comfortable with voting for a black man.
We appreciate your honesty champ, particularly regarding the statement about your family members.  That just means it's your job to try and educate them and try and get them over their fear or sense of being uncomfortable.
I didn't picture it being a man named Barack Huessein Obama who was born by a Kenyan Muslim and a white woman. Am I really alone on that? If I am alone can you at least see what I'm getting at?
Actually champ, you have made everything quite clear.  it's rather ridiculous on your end, but quite clear nonetheless. 

Back
Top Bottom