Yooo, Kanye on Sway in the Morning. (updated)

One i haven't saw anything else online about the line being on karmaloop.... two weren't ya'll just the same dudes in here complaining about him wanting to be in "high-end" and having a ridiculous pricepoint.... yeezy only popular because their limited blah blah blah.... Now you knock him because he could seemingly put it out through a platform that would be available to the average joe

"You ****** is so emotional" :lol:

So the bar is lowered because they're being sold at KL? Like I'm really lost right now.

Quite possibly. And yes, you are.

One i haven't saw anything else online about the line being on karmaloop.... two weren't ya'll just the same dudes in here complaining about him wanting to be in "high-end" and having a ridiculous pricepoint.... yeezy only popular because their limited blah blah blah.... Now you knock him because he could seemingly put it out through a platform that would be available to the average joe

I don't know what "y'all" you're referring to but I never cared about him wanting to be high end and having a ridiculous price point.

I just though it was ridiculous that he felt he somehow deserved these things without buidling his line from scratch or earning any of it.

His line. Not his parntership on sneakers with an existing sneaker company.

And just to clarify, you go from bringing up him wanting a high end line. Then you talk about him selling on Karmaloop.

And you don't see any hypocrisy there?

Even zube42, an admitted Kanye fan caught that and somehow you're still too blind to see it.

I love these threads because Kanye West fans are quite possibly the most unintentionally funny individuals on this board.

Last edited:
Quite possibly? So it wasn't that rhetorical I guess.

But my confusion is misplaced somehow.

Thank you baby games :smile:

Kanye actually having full creative control is gonna end badly

Why don't you sheep see this dude isn't even a fashion icon but he makes you believe it so I give him credit for fooling the cult
Yea Ye is gonna destroy himself. Watch and see

So the bar is lowered because they're being sold at KL? Like I'm really lost right now.

Quite possibly. And yes, you are.

I don't know what "y'all" you're referring to but I never cared about him wanting to be high end and having a ridiculous price point.

I just though it was ridiculous that he felt he somehow deserved these things without buidling his line from scratch or earning any of it.

His line. Not his parntership on sneakers with an existing sneaker company.

And just to clarify, you go from bringing up him wanting a high end line. Then you talk about him selling on Karmaloop.

And you don't see any hypocrisy there?

Even zube42, an admitted Kanye fan caught that and somehow you're still too blind to see it.

I love these threads because Kanye West fans are quite possibly the most unintentionally funny individuals on this board.

Thank you. This is the only reason I brought it up in this thread.

View media item 682700
http://sneakernews.com/2013/12/05/kanye-west-x-adidas-product-sold-karmaloop/

Last edited:
Ok late pass. 2 questions:

1. Is "Tallboy" Dwight Howard?

2. Kanye got slugs at the bottom or is that a grill?

Dude i've legit seen you attack people in the name of Drake and your in the Paul Walker thread talking bout shedding tears and really being emotionally distraught over an actor who quite frankly didn't have many roles outside of F&F and i'm jaded? :lol:

I came in here discussing the topic at hand (Kanye's struggle getting into the fashion world)
damb.

that ether.

Also...

What's wrong with dating Kim... I'd date her.

Y'all cats named 7 D's...

A chick that's taken less than 10 D's by the time she's 30 is a rarity... Trust me.

Not saying that's all she's taken... But that's all y'all can name so...

Dude i've legit seen you attack people in the name of Drake and your in the Paul Walker thread talking bout shedding tears and really being emotionally distraught over an actor who quite frankly didn't have many roles outside of F&F and i'm jaded? :lol:

I came in here discussing the topic at hand (Kanye's struggle getting into the fashion world)
damb.

that ether.

Also...

What's wrong with dating Kim... I'd date her.

Y'all cats named 7 D's...

A chick that's taken less than 10 D's by the time she's 30 is a rarity... Trust me.

Not saying that's all she's taken... But that's all y'all can name so...

yea, i always thought that was a simplistic way of looking at it, females put numbers on the board too...there is more of an argument as far as those guys being athlete's & entertainers that would move in the same circles as kanye, making for some erm...uncomfortable interactions; not that that is a reason not to wife a woman but definitely would make for some awkwardly awkward awkwardness...

I'm not sayin he's with a saint but looks wise I don't think you can do too much better in that department. Ima let y'all cook since all y'all are married to virgins though >D
My girl aint no virgin but she aint been ran through by basketball players,which are notorious for sleeping with lots of women. Aint no tellin how many groupies Nick Lachey has ran through. A producer? I guess that was around the time she wanted to make an album. Ray J is a ladykiller.

So yeah, I would NEVER wife Kim. Hit it and quit it? Absolutely. But IMO she aint the baddest chick looks wise in the face. There are other chicks more beautiful in the face to me. The only reason she is desired to the level she is, is because she has a phat booty. Which is not enough to make me drool. Especially when there is specualtion that it is fake.
Is there ANYTHING real about this woman?

I was being sarcastic
My bad my dude.
Hard to tell in this thread sometimes. :lol:

My girl aint no virgin but she aint been ran through by basketball players,which are notorious for sleeping with lots of women. Aint no tellin how many groupies Nick Lachey has ran through. A producer? I guess that was around the time she wanted to make an album. Ray J is a ladykiller.

So yeah, I would NEVER wife Kim. Hit it and quit it? Absolutely. But IMO she aint the baddest chick looks wise in the face. There are other chicks more beautiful in the face to me. The only reason she is desired to the level she is, is because she has a phat booty. Which is not enough to make me drool. Especially when there is specualtion that it is fake.
Is there ANYTHING real about this woman?

So basically your girlfriend only lets losers smash, you feel better about that?

Last edited:
The bad of that comment that was missed by all, actually keeping track of someones bed post notches.

Pretty sure it's easier to digest the study buddy from 3rd period smashing over the division 1 bound WR and RB both smashing before you.

Personally, I don't even ask about a women's past because if it's anything like mine, I don't wanna know. But with Kim, it's right there in your face for you and anyone else with a internet connection to see.

News flash: All these chicks in the industry get ran through. Kim just had one of her run-threws on tape and is essentially still eating because of it

News flash: All these chicks in the industry get ran through. Kim just had one of her run-threws on tape and is essentially still eating because of it

This isn't true. It's actually quite the opposite.

Well not the total opposite :lol: but that's a common misconception.

i just wonder how salty big sean is about big brother landing a bigger deal at adidas?

or is it yeedas?

Pretty sure it's easier to digest the study buddy from 3rd period smashing over the division 1 bound WR and RB both smashing before you.

Personally, I don't even ask about a women's past because if it's anything like mine, I don't wanna know. But with Kim, it's right there in your face for you and anyone else with a internet connection to see.

So basically your girlfriend only lets losers smash, you feel better about that?
Riiiiight.
Because everyone who isnt a professional athlete or music artist is a loser. And everyone that is one of those things is a winner.
Sound judgment there smart guy. Plus your comment doesnt even address the point I was making.
Which is my girl aint no virgin but she aint been ran through like Kim.
But thats what you do. Introduce irrelevant points to arguments. Thats your forte.
Keep up the pointless work champ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom