Yoooo.. this girl's long *** tongue..

I think women should be more turned on by this than guys should...

I will never know the feeling of getting my yambs licked... but I would think I tongue that's 2 inches longer than average would be an upgrade.

Her tongue weirded me out at first but then I was like:

C/S. Licking the butt > getting the butt licked.

yea ain't bout that life. Just imagining some girl bending over like come on girl, lick it for me...
It's like some funny boy stuff to me

talking to people I know and work with ... seems mostly only white boys like that ish.(no racist)

but I can't knock what pleasures them. more power to the girl for having it in her to do it lol

I fart too much anyway so I wouldnt even put someone thru that

Last edited:
yea ain't bout that life. Just imagining some girl bending over like come on girl, lick it for me...
It's like some funny boy stuff to me

talking to people I know and work with ... seems mostly only white boys like that ish.(no racist)

but I can't knock what pleasures them. more power to the girl for having it in her to do it lol

I fart too much anyway so I wouldnt even put someone thru that

I'm white and still not having my balloon knot tongue tickled.

It's mad Beta in my opinion. Might as well have a broad strap one on and punish.

Clearly yall boys dont know about that Gooch.

Chicks love the Gooch.

freaks ftw :smokin

Had a girl with a long tongue. I'm not sure it was quite as big as that one, but it was definitely a plus.

LOL Nts talking like this girls a 3-5. I'm curious to see the 10s you guys are pulling off! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom