YOOOOO, what is the name of this shoe?!? i know someone knows it..help me out.

a0wcva.jpg

what the hell is the name of these??? kg? cant remember but i want a pair

a0wcva.jpg

what the hell is the name of these??? kg? cant remember but i want a pair

Air Garnett I.  I still have my deadstock white/black pair. 

A few years ago, my cousin was a ball boy for the Sacramento Kings.  I gave those shoes to him so he could get KG to sign them when he came to play the Kings. 

When they came, my cousin showed him the shoes, and KG said, "Them joints is old school.  But I can't sign that sh**".  Alas, I never got my shoes signed.

Air Garnett I.  I still have my deadstock white/black pair. 

A few years ago, my cousin was a ball boy for the Sacramento Kings.  I gave those shoes to him so he could get KG to sign them when he came to play the Kings. 

When they came, my cousin showed him the shoes, and KG said, "Them joints is old school.  But I can't sign that sh**".  Alas, I never got my shoes signed.

^Damn word?
That's *$@!%% up.
I was in love with that sneaker (especially the wht/blk cw).I'd definitely get em' if they retroed.

^Damn word?
That's *$@!%% up.
I was in love with that sneaker (especially the wht/blk cw).I'd definitely get em' if they retroed.

Yeah.  I'm not sure if he didn't want to sign it because he had something against Sacramento, or Nike, but he was just a punk.

Yeah.  I'm not sure if he didn't want to sign it because he had something against Sacramento, or Nike, but he was just a punk.

Yeah I think a lot of players refuse to sign shoes if they not longer are endorsed by the company. I've heard that Kobe also refuses to sign any of his old adidas shoes.

Yeah I think a lot of players refuse to sign shoes if they not longer are endorsed by the company. I've heard that Kobe also refuses to sign any of his old adidas shoes.

Was he with Adidas then? Maybe contractually, he couldn't sign a Nike product? Or is he one of those guys with an Upper Deck deal where he can only autograph stuff through them? I wouldn't take it personally

Was he with Adidas then? Maybe contractually, he couldn't sign a Nike product? Or is he one of those guys with an Upper Deck deal where he can only autograph stuff through them? I wouldn't take it personally

Nike garnett damn lol. I likes em better than the garnetts just retroed. This color ESP.

Nike garnett damn lol. I likes em better than the garnetts just retroed. This color ESP.

Ive always liked these. They remind me of the AJ XIII in alot of ways. Im pretty sure these and the XIII were built on the same last.

Back
Top Bottom