You ever feel "awkward" going on NT in public?

wale202

Banned
nerd.gif
Can't go in to certain threads w/o looking "wierd". And don't let a thread/post be funny. Laughing in the library is not what's up
laugh.gif

i avoid nt @ the library. i don't want people looking over my shoulder & seeing what i'm up to/potentially asking questions on what site i'm on... that just ruins the fun
smh.gif

LOL - I remember that feeling.

I don't even like talking about NT to anyone that I know hasn't been on here.

wat is u ashamed of us? lol
but naw i feel u cuz if i click on a say "big booty" thread or any girl thread it does feel wierd lol i b scrollin extra fast

Yea, especially when I'm in class and someone is behind me. With NT you just don't know what to expect in these threads so I don't want a crazy GIF or picture popping up lol

Originally Posted by mdwst9

but naw i feel u cuz if i click on a say "big booty" thread or any girl thread it does feel wierd lol i b scrollin extra fast
I mean the Police Report of NT exudes loserism

A bunch of dudes in various parts of the USA, talking about shoes, clothes, girls, and sports.

To someone that is "cool" (which everyone thinks they are), they would probably make it seem like it is just something so loserish.

I understand where they are coming from but I am a loser. So hey.........

i occasionally have to quick scroll nt if i see too many pics or .gifs

well here at work most of us have our own systems and we have our own personal forums we visit so its not a big deal ...

for me it becomes a big deal is when im laughing to hard from an epic thread i have to explain that im not on drugs but im addicting to NT
laugh.gif

oh and it sucks having the screen fully maximized and then i go in one for the "women appreciate" and i let it load come back and all these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
females on posted that when everyone is whoa go back up lemme see that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

A bunch of dudes in various parts of the USA, talking about shoes, clothes, girls, and sports.

To someone that is "cool" (which everyone thinks they are), they would probably make it seem like it is just something so loserish.

I try to keep NT on the low....I dont want people to know I have shared 18,000 different thoughts with strangers....plus they justr wouldnt understand.

Originally Posted by eddie

i occasionally have to quick scroll nt if i see too many pics or .gifs

me too....then someone see's and has to make a comment like go back....or they see someones avy and wanna make a comment on that...I just wanna browse IN PEACE!

Just got thrown off the library computer because I wasn`t doing "educational duties"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

a few years ago one of my good friends found out about NT and knew my username. I must have told him or he saw me on it, I don't remember. But dude would then do searches on my name, and be like "so I see you posted in the confessions thread." For like a year I couldn't post anything personal, hell for all I know he still keeps tabs on me on NT. I haven't talked to him in two years.

laugh.gif
, my manager always sees me on NT when I'm at the desk. He says "Oh, you're about to go to that forum with the black background and talk about shoes, aren't you?".

It's not necessarily the lulz that get me weird looks, it's the sigs. I can't be in the library or at work on NT when dudes have big-#$% banners that say TEAM CIRCUMSIZED or TEAM NIPPLE RINGS and not expect people to look at me weird.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

It's not necessarily the lulz that get me weird looks, it's the sigs. I can't be in the library or at work on NT when dudes have big-#$% banners that say TEAM CIRCUMSIZED or TEAM NIPPLE RINGS and not expect people to look at me weird.
We need to limit the size of sigs
mad.gif
I can't go on niketlak in public because of this,,

smh.gif
smh.gif

Canada checking in.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Yea, especially when I'm in class and someone is behind me. With NT you just don't know what to expect in these threads so I don't want a crazy GIF or picture popping up lol
lol

and most people star because of the black background, and usually think its pron site

LOL - I remember that feeling.

I don't even like talking about NT to anyone that I know hasn't been on here.
If I were to meet another NT'er out in public I wouldn't mention NT

lotta ppl at work always come around me asking me what jays are coming out or whats the RD on em
laugh.gif
some know bout NT but i dont think they're members
nerd.gif

I feel odd when I do it at the Apple store in San Francisco. I always feel like there are NTers around.

Back
Top Bottom