You ever have the bubble guts so bad?

laugh.gif

@ work though???

i dont drop the brown anywhere but my own crib or a family home.

but if i had to that baddddd... idk what i'd do... honestly.

i cant do it with clothes on no matter how bad the situation is.

i need to take a shower too if i do, do it.

i feel weird walking around ppl like that.

the worst thing is i take 30 min+ ... that gives me enough time to feel normal.

if it was work or school or something i'd have to get it done quick.

smh.

^^^damn and you are worried about me dropping one at work? Lol sounds you have more problems than me

Last night I was mid workout and my farts was disgusting, they smelled awful...had that one fart that almost turned into a shart
laugh.gif
...right then and there I put the basketball down and went to the bathroom, straight diarrhea, absolutely disgusting

BRUH
30t6p3b.gif
I know that feel. I got the bubbleguts right now but i'm trying to catch this LBJ MVP acceptance speech on ESPN. I'm already in my boxers ready to make that mad dash to the toilet.
laugh.gif

Yeah, in line for Space Mountain, too...so I wasn't boutta give up my spot for anything. Got off the ride and my girlfriend had to wait a good 30 min for me. Here's the moral: Never eat Boiling Crab the night before a trip to any theme parks.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

@ work though???

i dont drop the brown anywhere but my own crib or a family home.

but if i had to that baddddd... idk what i'd do... honestly.

i cant do it with clothes on no matter how bad the situation is.

i need to take a shower too if i do, do it.

i feel weird walking around ppl like that.

the worst thing is i take 30 min+ ... that gives me enough time to feel normal.

if it was work or school or something i'd have to get it done quick.

smh.
damn bruh 
laugh.gif

one time i was at school and i dont liike public toilets  either so i just went home and did my buisness

My stomach has gotten stronger with age. When I was in school it wasn't uncommon for me to have an upset stomach once a month. Now that I think about it, it probably had to do with what I was eating at home.

I've been in traffic literally praying for a light to stay green so I won't turn my car interior brown. After finally getting home in such a frantic pace that I almost forget to take the keys out of the ignition and close the car door, I dart to the facilities and expel my bowels as soon as posterior's flesh is in hovering distance of the porcelain pond. The sweet relief sends a magnitude of endorphins throughout my body.

yall got any tips to counteracting this? There's just gotta be a better (scientific) way then trying to hold it in
laugh.gif

This whole thread... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But for a while now I can only feel squeaky clean after wiping with some wet wipes, best feel... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What does getting naked do? What purpose does it serve?
laugh.gif

I get the bubble guts after heavy drinking or late night street vendor food...

Kind of used to it now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The worst case of mud butt I had was when I got back from Panama a couple months ago...

A whole week of nothing but water works. Had me shook
30t6p3b.gif

Once a year or two ago. Was home after school one day and I had the stomach flu like a mutha$^%#&@. Spent a good 45-50 minutes in the bathroom, no shirt on, with stomach thunder.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

What does getting naked do? What purpose does it serve?
laugh.gif

I get the bubble guts after heavy drinking or late night street vendor food...

Kind of used to it now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The worst case of mud butt I had was when I got back from Panama a couple months ago...

A whole week of nothing but water works. Had me shook
30t6p3b.gif
Try it and you'll find out.
You feel cleaner. Your legs are free and not trapped in pants. Every bit of poop drops.

----

someone got me to drink acai berry at work. photo finish in the bathroom. there was rank yellow watery poo coating the bowl. it took 56 wipes to feel clean.

not my finest hour.

Back
Top Bottom