You ever wondered what chicken nuggets are made from?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Majority of the world would kill for some nuggets, so I ain't complaining.
Je Ne, is that really how you justify it?
laugh.gif

That is disgusting. I'll probably never eat another chicken nugget again and I loved those.  NEVER AGAIN

Originally Posted by Shogun

Us Americans are so spoiled when it comes to food.  We're very conservative compared to other countries.  You learn a lot of stuff watching Bizarre Foods.  Mushed up eyes and guts in the nuggets is not that bad.  Some cultures eat that on the regular.  They cook up the edible parts of the animal and not waste anything.

Do they use ammonia and bleach to clean it though? I think not. That is the big difference. I don't think genetically modified is the same as not wasting any part of an animal that poorer nations have to do.
This..

dude blatantly disregarding the chemical treatment like its not an issue
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Hey man, without all this high tech food processing, we probably couldn't feed a population this big and certainly couldn't be living as long.  This is all time we're borrowing from the ammonia boiled chicken paste. 
smokin.gif

Exactly, we live in an overpopulated world. The food production always has to be able to keep up with the growing amount of units. Which is a big problem.

Originally Posted by 17

not all fast food chicken is made like this...more like all grade school cafeteria food is made like this
reminds me of that Simpsons episode where they were milking rats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Majority of the world would kill for some nuggets, so I ain't complaining.
Je Ne, is that really how you justify it?
laugh.gif

That is disgusting. I'll probably never eat another chicken nugget again and I loved those.  NEVER AGAIN

Originally Posted by Shogun

Us Americans are so spoiled when it comes to food.  We're very conservative compared to other countries.  You learn a lot of stuff watching Bizarre Foods.  Mushed up eyes and guts in the nuggets is not that bad.  Some cultures eat that on the regular.  They cook up the edible parts of the animal and not waste anything.

Do they use ammonia and bleach to clean it though? I think not. That is the big difference. I don't think genetically modified is the same as not wasting any part of an animal that poorer nations have to do.
This..

dude blatantly disregarding the chemical treatment like its not an issue
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Hey man, without all this high tech food processing, we probably couldn't feed a population this big and certainly couldn't be living as long.  This is all time we're borrowing from the ammonia boiled chicken paste. 
smokin.gif

Exactly, we live in a  overpopulated world. The food production always has to be able to keep up with the growing amount of units. Which is a big problem.
80 perecnt of the population lives in 20 percent of the land... We havent even begun to overpopulate.
If the elite didnt control 90 percent of the land we could actually cultivate alot more natural foods. But thats not logical by todays standards. We live in a world that is run by few who dictate how this world should operate.

Originally Posted by shogun

Chicken nuggets are great.  One of my favorite fastfood items.
this

This is why i only eat the skin of Chicken McNuggets =D yea i know it isn't healthy either

This is why i only eat the skin of Chicken McNuggets =D yea i know it isn't healthy either

Originally Posted by Gamer Chica

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by Gamer Chica

It's true.. I intern with APHIS agency under USDA for the past 6 years and been to all types of chicken processing plants.. After all the valuable pieces have been stripped, the carcass goes through the grinder and makes the paste you see in the pic. I don't remember it being boiled in ammonia but it's usually disinfected by boiling at a very high temperature. And I still eat chicken hot dogs and nuggets. 
embarassed.gif

USDA? I'm in NASS...be back there during the winter...intern for 6 years tho?
Every summer I work with them.. I did it from senior year of high school, all throughout undergrad and continued on for my summers from veterinary school.. I should be the Secretary of Agriculture by the time I graduate lol..
laugh.gif
...Ill be waiting for a pay grade bump..

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by 17

not all fast food chicken is made like this...more like all grade school cafeteria food is made like this
reminds me of that Simpsons episode where they were milking rats
laugh.gif

malk.jpg

I'm taking an ethics class this semester. After all of these lectures, I've been putting some serious thought into converting to vegetarianism.

Stuff like this doesn't help either.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

tired.gif
What is gross about that? He took all the parts that Americans think are too nasty to eat and made it into a nugget that Americans love to eat. Don't get why this is so gross in your eyes. Been eatting nuggets and patties since I was 4. I eat healthier, but eatting a chicken pattie won't kill me.

This about survial. Stop being picky and eat to survive. This the real world. In my home country, this is nothing new and over there they eat deer balls and cow slong. Its about surviving.

I see nothing wrong with this video. And they got yall already, your not gonna stop eatting your fav fast food.

For those who are considering going Vegan, unless its organic, you can bet your bottom dollar that most of the vegetables you buy have been sprayed with hundreds of fertilizers and chemicals

Originally Posted by Mogulson

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:
tired.gif
What is gross about that? He took all the parts that Americans think are too nasty to eat and made it into a nugget that Americans love to eat. 
word, need to start making some home made nuggets rather than throwing that stuff out 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

For those who are considering going Vegan, unless its organic, you can bet your bottom dollar that most of the vegetables you buy have been sprayed with hundreds of fertilizers and chemicals

Not even that, it costs tons of money.

My parents were organic food eaters in their home country. Caught their own chicken, skinned it, cooked it. They even grew their own fruits and veggies.

Son, I ain't time to be skinning no damn chicken and waiting for @%*+ to grow
Screw that mess.

Tons of things that you guys would boycott eating if you saw how it was processed so you need to stop with that way of thinking

If somebody showed me somebody milking a cow from its nasty !#% pink dangling utters before I had ever seen or drank milk, then I would never touch milk.

But you know what, I like milk. So keep pumping Heifer juice into a bucket and send it to my local Safeway.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Not even that, it costs tons of money.

My parents were organic food eaters in their home country. Caught their own chicken, skinned it, cooked it. They even grew their own fruits and veggies.

Son, I ain't time to be skinning no damn chicken and waiting for !**@ to grow
Screw that mess.

Tons of things that you guys would boycott eating if you saw how it was processed so you need to stop with that way of thinking

If somebody showed me somebody milking a cow from its nasty #%% pink dangling utters before I had ever seen or drank milk, then I would never touch milk.

But you know what, I like milk. So keep pumping Heifer juice into a bucket and send it to my local Safeway.

Back
Top Bottom