You frontin' if you say this ain't Ye's best joint with the words...

GoldRushDiamonds1.jpg

throw-up.jpg

bulimia-anorexia1.jpg

musical-beats.jpg

cold.gif

anemia-symptoms.jpg

Yeah my dude blessed him with da bars

Don-Black_1707099c.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Let's enjoy this moment before Cole World ruins this post. 

My father been said I need jesus, He took me to church and let the water wash over my ceaser 
sick.gif

Speaking of which, why did Jay-Z say "peddle bikes because they special" on NEVER LET ME DOWN... I never understood that line... help?

this is my first time hearing this in a while. the beat and hook ruined this song for me. after listening again to refresh my memory, the lyrics are ok. He's definitely dropped some more meaningful rhymes. All falls down, Never let me down and Heard 'em say are all >>> Diamonds imo substance and soundwise

as for that peddle bikes line, I wondered if there was some double meaning, but I guess not.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

this is my first time hearing this in a while. the beat and hook ruined this song for me. after listening again to refresh my memory, the lyrics are ok. He's definitely dropped some more meaningful rhymes. All falls down, Never let me down and Heard 'em say are all >>> Diamonds imo substance and soundwise

as for that peddle bikes line, I wondered if there was some double meaning, but I guess not.

Gets my vote.
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1) Why would anybody want to hear Kanye West vocals over this beat after what Jay-Z did to it?

2) If this is "Ye's best joint with the words," then I rest my case that he's a wack rapper.

3) How can y'all not get annoyed with the "EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER. EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER?" ?????

Y'all honestly don't hear the struggle in his flow? Like... this $%#++ sounds smooth to y'all when he's rapping? The %$*% sounds wayyy too forced.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sorry Taj,

In no way can I give you get em high' is seeing Diamonds Are Forever word wise.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wassup with you saying "word wise" and "best joint with the words" ??

Seriously... who says that?
roll.gif

I think only a person who listens to beats/hooks would say "word wise."

And no, I'm not trolling.

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1) Why would anybody want to hear Kanye West vocals over this beat after what Jay-Z did to it?

2) If this is "Ye's best joint with the words," then I rest my case that he's a wack rapper.

3) How can y'all not get annoyed with the "EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER. EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER? EVER, EVER?" ?????

Y'all honestly don't hear the struggle in his flow? Like... this $%#++ sounds smooth to y'all when he's rapping? The %$*% sounds wayyy too forced.
DATS DA HOOK RIGHT DERE (x3) GIRL I BEAT THAT ({}) UP THATS THE HOOK RIGHT DERE - J. COLE

WHO DAT, WHO DAT, ***** I GOT DAT FLAME (x3)

SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT MY ************* NAME! - J. COLE

eyes.gif

124044.jpg

Is this with whom you've placed your faith? 

Top 5, I don't know if it's his best. Solid but he has other verses that touch home for me

Kanye went in on this.

After Debris settles and the dust gets swept off
Big K pick up where Young Hov left off
Right when magazines wrote Kanye West off
I drop my new @@#, it sound like the best of
A&Rs lookin like "Pshhh we messed up"
Grammy night? Damn right we got dressed up
Bottle after bottle till we got messed up
In the studio wit Really Doe, Yea he next up
People askin me when imma give my chain back.
Thatyll be the same day I give the game back.
You know the next question dog "Yo where Dame at?"
This track the indian dance to bring our reign /rain back
Whats up wit u and Jay man are yall ok man?
They pray for the death of our dynasty like amen
but right here stands a man with the power to make a diamond with his bare hands

<>

Back
Top Bottom