You guys play with yo yos?

yhst-20932173485367_2157_551253

this is the yo yo i got its a yomega power brain xp. only tricks i know are to sleep rock the craddle and walk the dog. you guys got any tips id appreciate it.
pimp.gif

yhst-20932173485367_2157_551253

this is the yo yo i got its a yomega power brain xp. only tricks i know are to sleep rock the craddle and walk the dog. you guys got any tips id appreciate it.
pimp.gif

I remember a couple years back I went to a line-up at KidRobot and I made friends with a dude who was a yo-yo champion. Guy was practically in line doing some crazy tricks with 2 yo-yo's. He was sponsored by some big companies and everything. Always something that intrigued me but I always sectored it with pogs and things like that.

I remember a couple years back I went to a line-up at KidRobot and I made friends with a dude who was a yo-yo champion. Guy was practically in line doing some crazy tricks with 2 yo-yo's. He was sponsored by some big companies and everything. Always something that intrigued me but I always sectored it with pogs and things like that.

i actually copped a duncan butterfly for my office but it broke i let my idiot friends get their muddy hands on it :-(

Back
Top Bottom