You guys remember...

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Dude on ebay wants $65 a pop.    Straight OG's from the early 90's.
used, most likely
brand new in bag is like $125-$200
embarassed.gif

I had the Cowboys Parka as well, lets not get into the basketball outfits
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn i even had the georgetown joint with starter cap, i was fresh.

thanks mom and dad

would buy from PJ SPORTS , local dmv folks may remember

No offense but Starter pullovers were the second peice of it.....OG Starter jackets were serious when I was like 15/16 years old:

%21BocM2KQCGk%7E%24%28KGrHqQOKkQEu,-9k2VUBLnZFZsd-g%7E%7E_35.JPG

Dude on ebay wants $65 a pop.    Straight OG's from the early 90's.
id rock those
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan

Chalk Line Jackets > *
You must have been low income son. If you wore a Chalk Line around my way you were getting laughed at hard.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

People use to get killed for these back in the 80's Esp the Bulls and Cowboys one.

80's?

I'm pulling your card. 

Satins were dope in the late 80's, but 90/91 was about the Starter Parka jackets (with a million lace locks and some dice with holes drilled in them), then in early 92 these came out.

Parka's were the ones that people were getting jacked for because of the price.  The pullovers weren't nearly as sought after by thieves and hooligans.

No offense but Starter pullovers were the second peice of it garbage.....OG Starter jackets were the real deal.

If it wasn't the OG parka or the satin baseball style jacket, then shame on you. I still have my OG Bulls starter and a Raiders satin. 

Originally Posted by General Johnson

No offense but Starter pullovers were the second peice of it garbage.....OG Starter jackets were the real deal.

If it wasn't the OG parka or the satin baseball style jacket, then shame on you. I still have my OG Bulls starter and a Raiders satin. 

By the time  people had the pullovers, parkas and satins espectially were already played out. The pullovers were the new ****. By then Cross Colors jackets and oversized trenchcoats/house coats were taking over.

The real question is does anyone remember when they redesigned the pull over and it went from that like shiny-%$% plasticy outer shell to the smooth matte finish fabric
pimp.gif
. Anyway I had a cowboys zip up because my dad barginned with the dude for like 20mins back and forth and I remember be so embarassed but he got it for $75 instead of $125 so props to him.

just got off ebay looking for a bulls parka.... couldnt find one... i gained a lot of weight forgot how they fit....

Back
Top Bottom