You guys remember...

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Starter Pullovers? everybody had these...every team...all different colors and styles...i just picked this one up off ebay for the low...i'm trying to find my old Bulls one...

Joined Jun 20, 2008
Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

i just picked this one up off ebay for the low...i'm trying to find my old Bulls one...
You are so cool and original bro.

you are you going to get so much props the next time you rock this at a party. Vintage points for you my friend. Vintage points

-The Juice

Joined Jan 5, 2010
lol..i'm not trying to be "cool" and original yo...i'm just sayin i remember these from back in the day...and party? son i'm 25 with a wife and a child...i don't do parties anymore...

Joined Apr 27, 2009

lol..i'm not trying to be "cool" and original yo...i'm just sayin i remember these from back in the day...and party? son i'm 25 with a wife and a child...i don't do parties anymore...
than why would you get one?
you gonna make you son wear it?

Joined Mar 28, 2009
"I HAD THE STARTER JACKET WITH THE LOGO...YEA ME MYSELF I HAD THE N.O. ..................THATS THE SAINTS !%***"

Joined Apr 28, 2007
Originally Posted by a55a5in11

than why would you get one?
you gonna make you son wear it?
Maybe he likes it and wants to wear it?

Joined Jun 20, 2008

son i'm 25 with a wife and a child...i don't do parties anymore...
Oh man you are such an old wise accomplished person. A whole whopping 25 years eh? I see you on your grown man steez, you and Hov should do a collabo

-The Juice

Joined Sep 22, 2009
Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Oh man you are such an old wise accomplished person. A whole whopping 25 years eh? I see you on your grown man steez, you and Hov should do a collabo

-The Juice
y u going so hard on him

Joined Jun 20, 2008
Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

-The Juice
y u going so hard on him
I was just funnin' around

I'm sorry.
-the Juice

Top Bottom