You know what sucks?

Joined May 19, 2008
My girl got on the Depo shot birth control in febuary. Her vajayjay has been bleeding for over 2 months now! We got her on the shot to not get pregnant and nowshe doesnt wanna do anything cause she thinks its nasty. ##$! The only $*+ ive gotten is when my finger went through the toilet paper.

Joined May 19, 2008
Umthey said she could bleed on and off for awhile but this has been going on since the beginning of march.

Joined May 12, 2008
You know what also sucks? My girl moods swings every middle of the month, i know, i know. But damm this chick is crazy.

Joined May 9, 2005
YOU SHOULD really tell her to stop taking the shot, excessive bleeding even sparaticallywill make her iron count go low and shes going to be supplementing A for B.... I would strongly suggest her getting the IUD. Its the insert little plasticthing that goes into her and last like 3 or 5 years in preventing pregnancy- WORKS way better than DEPO and has more positives.. TRUSTME

Joined Nov 15, 2001
just cop anal ease and go slow at first... she will learn to love it.. and it will be o.d tight.. be like unds sneakers..

enjoy !!

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

just cop anal ease and go slow at first... she will learn to love it.. and it will be o.d tight.. be like unds sneakers..

enjoy !!
He said UNDS SNEAKERS

Two months and no play. She dodging you dude word to Eric from Entourage.

Joined May 1, 2007
Haha I have a friend we call Vajayjay even though his name is Jeffrey, he just acts funny when he's drunk. LOL Good luck though.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now