You Know You From The Hood When............

You had the fake red white and blue strap Tommy Hilfiger watch thinking you was doin it. Add your own see who remembers. All these 10 yr anniversary's got me feelin old. help me out, add your own.

You had the fake red white and blue strap Tommy Hilfiger watch thinking you was doin it. Add your own see who remembers. All these 10 yr anniversary's got me feelin old. help me out, add your own.

Reversible Bear Mountain Jackets
pimp.gif

Not from the hood, but in highschool please believe i had the 6" Timbs with jeans tucked.

Word to the WU!

Not from the hood, but in highschool please believe i had the 6" Timbs with jeans tucked.

Word to the WU!

You call ALL hispanic guys in the neighborhood "papi". And they call YOU "papi" back, whether you are spanish or not.

You call ALL hispanic guys in the neighborhood "papi". And they call YOU "papi" back, whether you are spanish or not.

When the chinese delivery dude runs out of your hallway like he racing Usain Bolt...and when you see Ninjahood and give him a pound
laugh.gif

When the chinese delivery dude runs out of your hallway like he racing Usain Bolt...and when you see Ninjahood and give him a pound
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

when you have a Kennedy's chicken spot near you

Yup. They sell everything.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup. Pause tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

when you have a Kennedy's chicken spot near you

Yup. They sell everything.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup. Pause tho
grin.gif

How bout when there's a huge snow storm ? You dig out a space in front of your house and use old furniture, trash cans, fans, action figures, coat racks, etc....to symbolize, that is YOUR parking spot.

Back
Top Bottom