You Know You From The Hood When............

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

you was doing it if your mom kept these on deck for you
ebe25c84406fdc2adc6638553dec8f7297dd0ab_r.jpg
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

When the ice cream man is slangin dope outside the middle school down the street.When its either pay the water bill or electric bill.When everybody on the block is selling their car.When there is always atleast 10 dogs barking every minute of the day.When you have to stay outside all day because ur only fan broke.When you got 100 circle K/fast food cups in your kitchen

When the ice cream man is slangin dope outside the middle school down the street.When its either pay the water bill or electric bill.When everybody on the block is selling their car.When there is always atleast 10 dogs barking every minute of the day.When you have to stay outside all day because ur only fan broke.When you got 100 circle K/fast food cups in your kitchen

when you have to install gates in front of your doors.
when you have to cut the wires connected to your door bells, just so you can get some sleep.
when a 2 block radius from your home is 5-6 strip clubs and an elementary school
laugh.gif

I never knew I was living at a ghetto place
laugh.gif

when you have to install gates in front of your doors.
when you have to cut the wires connected to your door bells, just so you can get some sleep.
when a 2 block radius from your home is 5-6 strip clubs and an elementary school
laugh.gif

I never knew I was living at a ghetto place
laugh.gif

When you go to a party and they have a dance contest for the kids and all the kids are dancing strippers while the adults cheer them on.
30t6p3b.gif

Dice games never end well.
You played knock, knock, zoom or n_____ knock.
When saying someone mom is on crack equals fighting words.
The jays are all known by a nickname. Some of my favorites: Catico, Short Chain, Bumblebee, Monfat
As a child you made your TMNT weapons by stealing the screen from people's windows.
BBQ grills can come out at anytime. Guaranteed someone will be grilling on Sunday during the Summer.
Somehow the whole neighborhood showed up for a fight.
Gunshots are normal.
Candy lady sells weed, blunts, liquor and beer, and does hair.
Hot sauce everything.
You can hit a cartwheel, roundoff, backwards, backwards, backwards, full, full.
Hide n go seek turned to hide n go get quickly.
You played basketball with a crate.
You played baseball with a tennis ball and your bat was a ax handle.

When you go to a party and they have a dance contest for the kids and all the kids are dancing strippers while the adults cheer them on.
30t6p3b.gif

Dice games never end well.
You played knock, knock, zoom or n_____ knock.
When saying someone mom is on crack equals fighting words.
The jays are all known by a nickname. Some of my favorites: Catico, Short Chain, Bumblebee, Monfat
As a child you made your TMNT weapons by stealing the screen from people's windows.
BBQ grills can come out at anytime. Guaranteed someone will be grilling on Sunday during the Summer.
Somehow the whole neighborhood showed up for a fight.
Gunshots are normal.
Candy lady sells weed, blunts, liquor and beer, and does hair.
Hot sauce everything.
You can hit a cartwheel, roundoff, backwards, backwards, backwards, full, full.
Hide n go seek turned to hide n go get quickly.
You played basketball with a crate.
You played baseball with a tennis ball and your bat was a ax handle.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

When you hear gunshots and you are not phased at all..

i remember days like these.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
kinda glad pops got us out when he did.

some that i remember tho along with no more pizza drivers come to house but i remember the ice cream man stop coming through
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

or you have that one go to apt i cant really remember what we used to call it i think it was like the candy shop or something and it basically was one of the homies mom selling candy and what not to all the lil kids for there pocket change
laugh.gif
i remember finding quarters and running over there getting whatever i could get normally getting junk or those big @@$ pickles that you would have to wrap with a napkin cause they full of juice
laugh.gif
left the apt feeling like

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

When you hear gunshots and you are not phased at all..

i remember days like these.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
kinda glad pops got us out when he did.

some that i remember tho along with no more pizza drivers come to house but i remember the ice cream man stop coming through
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

or you have that one go to apt i cant really remember what we used to call it i think it was like the candy shop or something and it basically was one of the homies mom selling candy and what not to all the lil kids for there pocket change
laugh.gif
i remember finding quarters and running over there getting whatever i could get normally getting junk or those big @@$ pickles that you would have to wrap with a napkin cause they full of juice
laugh.gif
left the apt feeling like

when you gotta carry 4 buckets of water just to take a shower
when you go 2 sleep hungry
when you wake up everyday and you gotta hear that this guy got killed and this guy is locked up
when you see machete fights in the middle of the street
when you cant even trust the closet friends because you know anychance he gets he will sell you out for a lil $

either way, alot of people are happy living like this.. ##*$ i know i was

when you gotta carry 4 buckets of water just to take a shower
when you go 2 sleep hungry
when you wake up everyday and you gotta hear that this guy got killed and this guy is locked up
when you see machete fights in the middle of the street
when you cant even trust the closet friends because you know anychance he gets he will sell you out for a lil $

either way, alot of people are happy living like this.. ##*$ i know i was

Back
Top Bottom