YOu played this game in HS?

We played that game in high school.. I also fapped to those pics of brandy in that vibe
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

laugh.gif
except we didn't punch, we would smack the back of your neck

gimmie my meat *SMACK*
mad.gif
/
roll.gif

we did that but if someone said something stupid we'd say neck and 2 slaps on back on neck

lol im still in HS and we still do those stupid games.. but it was funny how sometimes
some dudes just take that Sh!tt so serious they start a fight.

i remember one time on the bus we played open chest, letter b, and this game at the same time

i had a close encounter wiht death that day

Used to do that all the time.
Now I just say "You dropped your pocket."
Kind of the same thing.

Those games were hilarious in middle school!

But I hated the game when dudes would Karate Chop your Adam's Apple if you were caught slippin'
mad.gif

they played this on 'malcolm and the middle' and it took off from there

i really never caught on to this game

Malcolm in the Middle was where I remember it from. Is that where it originated though?

I remember that Monday I caught everyone looking. A week later nobody would look down
laugh.gif

What about the game where u hold your breathe for like 20-30secs them somebody punches or push your chest in? Chick I was beasting over back then did this andactually passed out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

2juy4k.jpg

Got 'em!
lol below the waist sir
laugh.gif
. Me and my friend still play thisbut we don't punch each other because we get bored of it, we just want to see how foolish we are to fall for it over and over again. Its funny because wealso say Got'em

Back
Top Bottom