'You should smile more often' unappreciation

smh.gif
smh.gif
story of my life. according to everyone else i have no facial expression and i walk around with the
indifferent.gif
all the time, even if we're joking and having a good time they say i go from
laugh.gif
back to
indifferent.gif
. idk what to do, im not going to be walking around like
happy.gif
all day so yeah they can eat a ++#%
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

smh.gif
smh.gif
story of my life. according to everyone else i have no facial expression and i walk around with the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
back to
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
eyes.gif
Good God THIS

I get the "god you look like you're in a bad mood" and then im like "uh no not at all" and they are like "ooooo sorry i asked" 

I'm like
indifferent.gif
is my content look.  I was in a fine mood until you said "whats wrong with you"  that just pissed me off. 

Originally Posted by airforce416

smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
back to
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
eyes.gif
Good God THIS

I get the "god you look like you're in a bad mood" and then im like "uh no not at all" and they are like "ooooo sorry i asked" 

I'm like
indifferent.gif
is my content look.  I was in a fine mood until you said "whats wrong with you"  that just pissed me off. 

girls always ask me "you're the serious and quiet type arent you"
laugh.gif
alot of times its appreciated though, especially when those religious freaks are standing in the middle of campus tryna convert you and @#$%. they avoid me cause they think im probably gonna go off on them if they approach me, even though im actually really polite to strangers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

girls always ask me "you're the serious and quiet type arent you"
laugh.gif
alot of times its appreciated though, especially when those religious freaks are standing in the middle of campus tryna convert you and @#$%. they avoid me cause they think im probably gonna go off on them if they approach me, even though im actually really polite to strangers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- Yeah, I get that a lot, also.

- My default face is
alien.gif
...but the catch is, usually I am pissed off
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
about something some other human in society is doing to annoy me directly or indirectly.
- People can be so annoying!  And it seems like on those rare days where I'm walking around with the
smile.jpg
face on, mad bums come out of nowhere asking for dinero
smh.gif

- Yeah, I get that a lot, also.

- My default face is
alien.gif
...but the catch is, usually I am pissed off
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
about something some other human in society is doing to annoy me directly or indirectly.
- People can be so annoying!  And it seems like on those rare days where I'm walking around with the
smile.jpg
face on, mad bums come out of nowhere asking for dinero
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

i hate people like you op, always looking permanently pissed off... it just puts me in a bad mood to be around these types of people.
laugh.gif
 if you're serious that would make it funnier

Originally Posted by nick0lis

i hate people like you op, always looking permanently pissed off... it just puts me in a bad mood to be around these types of people.
laugh.gif
 if you're serious that would make it funnier

My smile is rare, and when I'm out in the road driving. >>>>
indifferent.gif

It just hurts to smile, especially in pictures...

My smile is rare, and when I'm out in the road driving. >>>>
indifferent.gif

It just hurts to smile, especially in pictures...

%$%+ I smile all the time, Sometimes they call me "Smiley", I just can't help it.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

%$%+ I smile all the time, Sometimes they call me "Smiley", I just can't help it.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

Hated getting this @ my old job...After working all day w/customers the last thing I feel like doing is smiling for some random shmuck..

Hated getting this @ my old job...After working all day w/customers the last thing I feel like doing is smiling for some random shmuck..

Back
Top Bottom