'You should smile more often' unappreciation

I feel you OP. I get my Kendrick Perkins on pretty often. !!%* em!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Yeah I hate this and I think it's pretty disrespectful. I mean come on, let me contemplate what I wanna contemplate on. Just because my thinking face isn't visually as pleasing and welcoming as my smiling face doesn't mean I have to do that to let people around me feel comfortable when i'm in my own thoughts, not outside trying to look good and please everybody else.

But on the real I when I was younger started to lighten up my face expression because my mind is very throwed and it really ain't fair to bring people in because it could destroy their whole little world they believe in. So on the other end, the smile or pleasant face helps people to !$*! while you're thinking....Unless a girl hits you with that "what are you thinking about" because you are smiling and you can't be happy on your own whim, she got to take that too lol

Lol.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Yeah I hate this and I think it's pretty disrespectful. I mean come on, let me contemplate what I wanna contemplate on. Just because my thinking face isn't visually as pleasing and welcoming as my smiling face doesn't mean I have to do that to let people around me feel comfortable when i'm in my own thoughts, not outside trying to look good and please everybody else.

But on the real I when I was younger started to lighten up my face expression because my mind is very throwed and it really ain't fair to bring people in because it could destroy their whole little world they believe in. So on the other end, the smile or pleasant face helps people to !$*! while you're thinking....Unless a girl hits you with that "what are you thinking about" because you are smiling and you can't be happy on your own whim, she got to take that too lol

Lol.

If someone in my social life says that I will take note, because I dont' want to come off as unpleasant. But at work I don't give a damn. My bad if I can't figure out how to analyze the P&L effects of a LIFO revaluation that happend 3 years ago on our premium product line with a Colgate grin on my face.

You want me to think, I'm not smiling
You want me to smile, I'm not thinking

If someone in my social life says that I will take note, because I dont' want to come off as unpleasant. But at work I don't give a damn. My bad if I can't figure out how to analyze the P&L effects of a LIFO revaluation that happend 3 years ago on our premium product line with a Colgate grin on my face.

You want me to think, I'm not smiling
You want me to smile, I'm not thinking

Some people tell me I never smile and others ask me why I smile so much.

I guess it just depends what I'm doing at the time.

Some people tell me I never smile and others ask me why I smile so much.

I guess it just depends what I'm doing at the time.

Back
Top Bottom