You stopped collecting, then years past, but which Jordan's cant you pass on?

...stopped then sold most...
mad.gif
...started with the dec. XI releases...--->Obsidians--->Olympic VI's...need to/GOTS to have'em...

Came out of retirement for the Cement IVs. It was an itch that needed to be scratched. I will also participate in the Olympics VIs. I'll step away from the game again December 26 2012. Haha "The Game Been Good To Me"

Already copped The Concords and the Blk/Cement 3s, but THE must-have for me has to be the "Hare" VIIs!!

"September blues" 6's.

Damn. If those drop next year I will be one really happy camper

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

still waiting... they need to stop playing around and release these the OG way

air-jordan-1-original-OG-available-02.jpg
Next year fam. I'm waiting right there with you

Can't wait 
pimp.gif

Of course they wont be exactly as beautiful as the original, but I've been waiting on this forever. 

Oh and I couldn't pass on BC3's, WC3's, Bred 4's, All OG colorway 13's, and fire red 5'/s3's

Any 1-6s & 11-13s usually bring me out of semi-retirement especially if they look on point in person
pimp.gif

I stopped collecting and sold most of my collection but if I had to buy another pair of Jordans it would be a pair of black/red 4s.

I stopped being caught up with shoes back in 2004. Last shoes I copped were the 11 low IE whites. I remember seeing Jamie Foxx wear them on his show back in the day and I wanted those TOO bad. So when they dropped again I had to get'em. 6 years past and I see they're bringing back the Cool Grey 11s, the ONLY pair I never got so I had to have them. I camped out at 2 places for a grand total of about 13 hours then ended up picking up a pair a size smaller then I needed for $250. I got married in those...

III's .......og colorways plus TB's. also levi there is something about the IX's black & white that get me. They just look so fresh to me with crispy Levi's. I'll be buried in some heat. believe that.

I stopped collecting sneaker but came back for the Olympic 7s. Kind of got back in the game and left. Now I'm waiting for the chrome 8's. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiiing

I stopped collecting sneaker but came back for the Olympic 7s. Kind of got back in the game and left. Now I'm waiting for the chrome 8's. 
pimp.gif

'04's or the ones coming out soon? 

Carmines for me. I'm thinking of going off into the sunset anyway. I have too many kicks and it pales in comparison to what most have on this site. But a good Carmine Drop would let me actually retire in peace. 

Back
Top Bottom