You stopped collecting, then years past, but which Jordan's cant you pass on?

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

still waiting... they need to stop playing around and release these the OG way

air-jordan-1-original-OG-available-02.jpg

With the retro cards? Lol. Not gonna lie I was actually collecting the retro cards before I could afford the actual shoes.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by AEA18

True but if they know which releases the people who stopped collecting are coming out of retirement for they know which shoes to buy up and make more money off of. 
And that's not happening now? I slept on the Wht/Cmt IVs, & re-sellers asked for a arm and a leg, so I passed. I wont lose sleep over it. If everyone had that mentality there wouldn't be re-sellers.
I agree but there will always be those people who pay outrageous prices. 
Yeah up until Jordan's fall off which will be a pretty long time.

1. Got the spacejams christmas 09
2. Got the cool grey xi's christmas 10
3. Got the concords christmas 11

Bought absolutely zero j's in between those times and a couple years prior....But this year the addiction just came back.
I've copped alot of releases this year. It's like I relapsed or something

So.... xi's brought me back

Cant pass on an OG color way. Gotta have it. Any new color like the CAVs, any packs and the jordan doernbecher, Im ok with not having.

Hands down Concords! actually started with Space Jams but Concords are my fav.

quality would bring me back, but i actually havent left i just search for OGs or retros from pre 2006

quality would bring me back, but i actually havent left i just search for OGs or retros from pre 2006

The 2010 Cool grey 11's got me back into this sneaker addiction. My last pair before those were Cool Grey 4's in 2004 then nothing for 6 years. I missed out on the Cool Grey 11's when they first dropped since they sold out so quickly everywhere and when I heard that they were coming back out in 2010 I had to get them which I did and just started copping regularly since then...now I'm trying to sell a bunch of them though

space jam 11
black and red 11
jordan 3 white cement
other than these i'm not getting up early for anything really haha

Back
Top Bottom