Young Jeezy Arrested For Battery, False Imprisonment & Making Terroristic Threats In Atlanta

these dudes do this to themselves having kids with these chicks looking for payouts.

they swear they can spot a snake in their crew yet they cant see the chick laying next to em going in their wallets and draining the jizz out of the condom while they are asleep.

rappers and athletes take the biggest L's.

Bucket of crab legs...
Slick+Pulla.jpg

Lobster1.jpg

Teenage son probably was thinking he a man and tried his daddy. Belt dont work on teenagers smelling theirselves. lmao at musta been listening to Gucci mane

these dudes do this to themselves having kids with these chicks looking for payouts.

they swear they can spot a snake in their crew yet they cant see the chick laying next to em going in their wallets and draining the jizz out of the condom while they are asleep.

rappers and athletes take the biggest L's.

all of this is true :smh:

Young jeezy Son pics and bday party for his son!

If i was young jeezy son funds would come to a halt. He is 18 years old now so Jeezy aint paying child support

Teenage son probably was thinking he a man and tried his daddy. Belt dont work on teenagers smelling theirselves. lmao at musta been listening to Gucci mane
yep my son tried me before and I had a incident similiar to this one. Never again have my son disrespect me

yep my son tried me before and I had a incident similiar to this one. Never again have my son disrespect me

Yep, not a father myself yet but I remember being 16 and thinking " I can take my dad, he old" ... lol yeah right! Thankfully it never got to a physical point but I honestly feared my father for a hot minute lol.

:lol: at anybody who believes this ****..

"Unfit mother still playin' witcha nose

And I don't wanna tell my child

That his moms ain't **** And this ain't about him

She just a money hungry *****."

What his baby mama gotta do with him throwing his son through a glass door? I hate my BM too so that give me the right to throw my lil girl through a window?

Somebody send this _ Jeezy to Belize, he a nuisance. Haven't made a good project since 09, can't get a release date, His artists getting stumped and chains took in their own city, and now this.... Free my ***** Wap

:lol: at anybody who believes this ****..

"Unfit mother still playin' witcha nose

And I don't wanna tell my child

That his moms ain't **** And this ain't about him

She just a money hungry *****."

What his baby mama gotta do with him throwing his son through a glass door? I hate my BM too so that give me the right to throw my lil girl through a window?

Somebody send this _ Jeezy to Belize, he a nuisance. Haven't made a good project since 09, can't get a release date, His artists getting stumped and chains took in their own city, and now this.... Free my ***** Wap

You're literally on his **** forum to forum

Back
Top Bottom