[:: Young Jeezy - GET RIGHT (New Single) ::]

someone boost that Jeezy's career is dead thread one more time so i could continue to laugh at all ya'll dumb **** boys in there:rofl:
Honestly i dont understand why other people talk about such and such career is dead or over or whatever. No shots at u but for ever person not feeling or liking young jeezy or thinking his career is over theres someone who doesnt and still enjoys hearing new music from him.
Matter of fact reported for name calling :tongue:

Lol nah i just remember the slander and stupidity that i saw in that thread talking about Jeezy fell off, nobody checkin for him, Ross took his lane etc etc than as soon as TM103 dropped he's been Killing EVERYTHING like he never missed a step and dudes are silent as a mouse

Lol nah i just remember the slander and stupidity that i saw in that thread talking about Jeezy fell off, nobody checkin for him, Ross took his lane etc etc than as soon as TM103 dropped he's been Killing EVERYTHING like he never missed a step and dudes are silent as a mouse
I feel u but HONESTLY i listen to them both and have all of their albums I bought tm103 and gfid on release day i STILL bump a few songs off tm103 gfid was kinda played idk i cant expain it really nothing makes me wanna go back and play it often. If u really wanna be honest i think ALL hip hop has fallen off

Jizzle
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom