-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Jeezy problem is himself...seem like dude is back tracking from the recession (which imo was a damn good album) last year his mixtapes were duds..I dont give a damn how many downloads they had...it doesn't make them good tapes, and hopefully its just the tapes and not TM103...I can live with bad tapes, but a good album. Funny tho def jam dropped ross because he's only a "gold artist" but the recession as good as it was only went gold, now the guy they kept is struggling to get his album out, TM103 whenever it does release will just go gold...so honestly you have a gold artist vs another gold artist if we talking ross and jeezy. (I still think going gold during these times is good, especially when its consistent)

This, but do you think The Real is Back was a good mixtape. As bad as you think that idea was I think Ross wanted to do his own thing and considering how big BMF was I think his album was alittle disappointing  

Jeezy problem is himself...seem like dude is back tracking from the recession (which imo was a damn good album) last year his mixtapes were duds..I dont give a damn how many downloads they had...it doesn't make them good tapes, and hopefully its just the tapes and not TM103...I can live with bad tapes, but a good album. Funny tho def jam dropped ross because he's only a "gold artist" but the recession as good as it was only went gold, now the guy they kept is struggling to get his album out, TM103 whenever it does release will just go gold...so honestly you have a gold artist vs another gold artist if we talking ross and jeezy. (I still think going gold during these times is good, especially when its consistent)

This, but do you think The Real is Back was a good mixtape. As bad as you think that idea was I think Ross wanted to do his own thing and considering how big BMF was I think his album was alittle disappointing  

Originally Posted by alex2182

The real is back got its moments, but then it seems like he just was like %@%! it on a bunch of tracks
laugh.gif
...the production is on point its just the songs

Originally Posted by alex2182

The real is back got its moments, but then it seems like he just was like %@%! it on a bunch of tracks
laugh.gif
...the production is on point its just the songs

Like I said before, it's TRACK RECORD. Check Jeezy's stats with Def Jam and compare to Rozay. Son never went plat status with the $/features/songs he does. And downloads means someone out there is listening. YOU ain't like it.

Like I said before, it's TRACK RECORD. Check Jeezy's stats with Def Jam and compare to Rozay. Son never went plat status with the $/features/songs he does. And downloads means someone out there is listening. YOU ain't like it.

The Recession was at 800,000 last year and had a top 10 platinum single. All of Ross' albums peak at gold. With only 1 top 20 single "The Boss" under his belt While Jeezy not only sells millions but makes hit songs.

Compare what Ross did with an R Kelly single to what Jeezy did with an R. Kelly in the same year

Ross didnt even chart the top 100 with "Speedin". Jeezy cracks the top 20 Billboards and sells a million + singles with the same producers (the Runners) same guest on the hook.

Jeezy's last 3 albums made a lot of people a lot of money. Hell them $@%!+* is still eating off of Soul Survivor
laugh.gif

So nah its not gold artist vs gold artist.

The Recession was at 800,000 last year and had a top 10 platinum single. All of Ross' albums peak at gold. With only 1 top 20 single "The Boss" under his belt While Jeezy not only sells millions but makes hit songs.

Compare what Ross did with an R Kelly single to what Jeezy did with an R. Kelly in the same year

Ross didnt even chart the top 100 with "Speedin". Jeezy cracks the top 20 Billboards and sells a million + singles with the same producers (the Runners) same guest on the hook.

Jeezy's last 3 albums made a lot of people a lot of money. Hell them $@%!+* is still eating off of Soul Survivor
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

Tm103, will be gold...those platinum days are done, Tm102 went plat off of the strength of Tm101...102 was 
ohwell.gif
  to me recession>102...bruh aint even got a due date tune and you amping...for the past months its been wait till he drop this, wait till he drop that...where the +%%% is the album ? He shouldve dropped that album when he dropped lose my mind, that *%%+ still get played on the radio...He deserves all the criticism in the world (EXCEPT FOR THESE CLOWNS SAYING HIS CAREER OVER) , bruh wants to be on that high pedestal, then hell do your thing and quit crying when another man is hot. He shouldve got on that bmf track with ross...killed it..prepared for Tm103..
That year when gucci and oj was hot...this dude jeezy comes out with 23/24...Honestly I just want him to shut the hell up and make music

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

Tm103, will be gold...those platinum days are done, Tm102 went plat off of the strength of Tm101...102 was 
ohwell.gif
  to me recession>102...bruh aint even got a due date tune and you amping...for the past months its been wait till he drop this, wait till he drop that...where the +%%% is the album ? He shouldve dropped that album when he dropped lose my mind, that *%%+ still get played on the radio...He deserves all the criticism in the world (EXCEPT FOR THESE CLOWNS SAYING HIS CAREER OVER) , bruh wants to be on that high pedestal, then hell do your thing and quit crying when another man is hot. He shouldve got on that bmf track with ross...killed it..prepared for Tm103..
That year when gucci and oj was hot...this dude jeezy comes out with 23/24...Honestly I just want him to shut the hell up and make music

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by 2o6

didnt Jay do the same tho, he dropped Black Album in 2003 with the facade of "im the goat , i been hot for 10 summers at #1)

when his first commercial success came in 97' and he was doing half the numbers of DMX,50,em,nelly,jarule,outkast. etc

jay doing 2-3 mill to those guys 5-6 mill =/= ross doin 300-500k to drake,ye's 900-1.1 mill
ten #1 albums during the first week it dropped. he's also the 3rd best selling rapper ever.

Isn't it like 11 or 12 now?

yeah he dropped 10 albums between 97 n 03 ....

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by 2o6

didnt Jay do the same tho, he dropped Black Album in 2003 with the facade of "im the goat , i been hot for 10 summers at #1)

when his first commercial success came in 97' and he was doing half the numbers of DMX,50,em,nelly,jarule,outkast. etc

jay doing 2-3 mill to those guys 5-6 mill =/= ross doin 300-500k to drake,ye's 900-1.1 mill
ten #1 albums during the first week it dropped. he's also the 3rd best selling rapper ever.

Isn't it like 11 or 12 now?

yeah he dropped 10 albums between 97 n 03 ....

"All White Everything"
(featuring Yo Gotti)

"Jizzle"
(featuring Lil Jon)

"Lose My Mind"
(featuring Plies)

"Ballin'"
(featuring Lil Wayne)

no release date

bmf was a mixtape song

"All White Everything"
(featuring Yo Gotti)

"Jizzle"
(featuring Lil Jon)

"Lose My Mind"
(featuring Plies)

"Ballin'"
(featuring Lil Wayne)

no release date

bmf was a mixtape song

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

all im going to say is quality > quantity. Thats where Ross is smashing jeezy. In every since of the rap game too, not just music.
hook. line. sinker.

What you like or don't like is subjective. For some people Jeezy > Ross and the downloads/sales show this.
What sales?

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

all im going to say is quality > quantity. Thats where Ross is smashing jeezy. In every since of the rap game too, not just music.
hook. line. sinker.

What you like or don't like is subjective. For some people Jeezy > Ross and the downloads/sales show this.
What sales?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

MontellGriffin97 wrote:

hook. line. sinker.
What sales?

"The Recession is the third major studio album by rapper Young Jeezy, released on September 2, 2008"

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

MontellGriffin97 wrote:

hook. line. sinker.
What sales?

"The Recession is the third major studio album by rapper Young Jeezy, released on September 2, 2008"

"Trap Or Die !%+*!, thats my favorite tune, I'm always in the kitchen, thats my favorite room, HAHA"
laugh.gif

I think he took the whole "Jeezy cant rap" thing too far and started trying to hard.

He used to be so simple yet effective, I miss his adlibs, CHUURRH, YEEEEEAHHHH, HAHA, AYE, THAAT'S RIGHT. So many people depend on thier adlibs nowdays, BURR, BOW BOW BOW...Jeezy started it.

*Edit
I'm not a huge Jeezy fan to start with, but I did like his old style alot better.   

"Trap Or Die !%+*!, thats my favorite tune, I'm always in the kitchen, thats my favorite room, HAHA"
laugh.gif

I think he took the whole "Jeezy cant rap" thing too far and started trying to hard.

He used to be so simple yet effective, I miss his adlibs, CHUURRH, YEEEEEAHHHH, HAHA, AYE, THAAT'S RIGHT. So many people depend on thier adlibs nowdays, BURR, BOW BOW BOW...Jeezy started it.

*Edit
I'm not a huge Jeezy fan to start with, but I did like his old style alot better.   

Originally Posted by 2o6

"All White Everything"
(featuring Yo Gotti)

"Jizzle"
(featuring Lil Jon)

"Lose My Mind"
(featuring Plies)

"Ballin'"
(featuring Lil Wayne)

no release date

bmf was a mixtape song
bruh ballin already charted higher than B.M.F tho. Dudes just need to let all this personal !$! go and just let the music speak. Ross aint bigger than Jeezy. Period....... This is like the whole Gucci bigger than Jeezy hype all over again and once again the credible NT A&R's failed miserably on that.
Jeezy makes timeless music, @@#*%$ are gonna talk about Tm101 years from now, Trap or die, The Recession...... Ross has the ability to do this too as long as he doesnt continue to ride this trap wave and gettin back to doing what he does best A.K.A Mafia Music 2
sick.gif

The boy jeezy got a grammy nom off a mixtape  Ughhh!!! 

Originally Posted by 2o6

"All White Everything"
(featuring Yo Gotti)

"Jizzle"
(featuring Lil Jon)

"Lose My Mind"
(featuring Plies)

"Ballin'"
(featuring Lil Wayne)

no release date

bmf was a mixtape song
bruh ballin already charted higher than B.M.F tho. Dudes just need to let all this personal !$! go and just let the music speak. Ross aint bigger than Jeezy. Period....... This is like the whole Gucci bigger than Jeezy hype all over again and once again the credible NT A&R's failed miserably on that.
Jeezy makes timeless music, @@#*%$ are gonna talk about Tm101 years from now, Trap or die, The Recession...... Ross has the ability to do this too as long as he doesnt continue to ride this trap wave and gettin back to doing what he does best A.K.A Mafia Music 2
sick.gif

The boy jeezy got a grammy nom off a mixtape  Ughhh!!! 

Back
Top Bottom