-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

"They got a name for this #%$!, its sabotage..."

That #!@$% Beau over there $+%+%# #%$! up
30t6p3b.gif

"They got a name for this #%$!, its sabotage..."

That #!@$% Beau over there $+%+%# #%$! up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

July 26 with no big single? hmmmm

without a single, the album will have maximum shock value, maybe its the new trend ....I BET HE WILL COME WITH FIRE LIKE ALWAYS....put da whip on it was dope back when he was lil j, one of my fav beats

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

July 26 with no big single? hmmmm

without a single, the album will have maximum shock value, maybe its the new trend ....I BET HE WILL COME WITH FIRE LIKE ALWAYS....put da whip on it was dope back when he was lil j, one of my fav beats

I think I did a few weeks ago when it dropped on DD....has it made it on the radio though? I think thats what he meant.

I think I did a few weeks ago when it dropped on DD....has it made it on the radio though? I think thats what he meant.

DJ Khaled is the president of Def Jam South, Ross & Jeezy don't got along anymore & We The Best Forever the 1st Khaled album

without Jeezy on it & Jeezy is on Def Jam South anybody see the irony here??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

DJ Khaled is the president of Def Jam South, Ross & Jeezy don't got along anymore & We The Best Forever the 1st Khaled album

without Jeezy on it & Jeezy is on Def Jam South anybody see the irony here??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^wouldnt be too much of a reach. he did yell out khaled you owe me one on that welcome to my hood freestyle. maybe cartune knows something about this. i didnt even believe that release date though, dude really has no buzz and no single unless you count ballin but i havent heard anyone around my way bumpin or big upping that song and alot of people around here are jeezy fans.

^wouldnt be too much of a reach. he did yell out khaled you owe me one on that welcome to my hood freestyle. maybe cartune knows something about this. i didnt even believe that release date though, dude really has no buzz and no single unless you count ballin but i havent heard anyone around my way bumpin or big upping that song and alot of people around here are jeezy fans.

^^ Yea son I feel you I mean people saying the ain't got no buzz but he No.44 on the billboard charts with "Ballin" by this time last year "Lose My Mind" peaked at No.35 on the charts so it's gotta be buzzin ya dig. I think that this album will drop this year tho.

^^ Yea son I feel you I mean people saying the ain't got no buzz but he No.44 on the billboard charts with "Ballin" by this time last year "Lose My Mind" peaked at No.35 on the charts so it's gotta be buzzin ya dig. I think that this album will drop this year tho.

at this point... If this doesn't drop by the end of August/beg of September I dont even care anymore and if it does drop it better be heat from front to back. 
Dude had a whole year to get at the best producers and get best beats. If you cant do that go holla at Drumma thats almost a guaranteed hit. 

at this point... If this doesn't drop by the end of August/beg of September I dont even care anymore and if it does drop it better be heat from front to back. 
Dude had a whole year to get at the best producers and get best beats. If you cant do that go holla at Drumma thats almost a guaranteed hit. 

Back
Top Bottom